I uploaded a batch this morning to see if it would flush out the blockage. I'm pleased to say it has passed in a matter of hours and my upload from the 24th too. I've only ever waited as long as this once before but never had one pass as quickly as this either. :) Relieved they're through though. :)

I uploaded a batch this morning to see if it would flush out the blockage. I'm pleased to say it has passed in a matter of hours and my upload from the 24th too. I've only ever waited as long as this once before but never had one pass as quickly as this either. :) Relieved they're through though. :)

That's good to hear. Sometimes all you have to do is shake things up a bit, I guess.

My submission from the evening of 28 March also just passed. Reading this thread as well as other similar threads I get the impression that submissions are not checked in the order they get submitted.

My batch submitted on 24/3 just passed this afternoon.  It's usually a couple of days at most, but people are probably on holiday just now.  Whatever (waves hand like not-bovvered teenager - only vaguely teenager bit left). 

I am relieved, it happened with others also. My 25, 25, 27 and 31 March batches all passed on 31 March only. Previously my submissions would pass within 24-48 hours. Interesting thing with more than one pending batches is that your last may  get OK withing sometimes 4-6 hours, along with your other pending submissions.  

• 1 year later...

I was kind of worried about this thread until I saw that it is from 2016. Now in 2018 today is the first day Alamy is back from the Easter break. I think. So no worries. I hope.

Paulette

• Upvote 1

My uploads from the 27 and 28 passed, 29th of March is till in QC. Of course it is Easter weekend after all, so one can expect delays.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, phomme said:

My uploads from the 27 and 28 passed, 29th of March is till in QC. Of course it is Easter weekend after all, so one can expect delays.

thank you to everyone for replies.

all passed now.....

Kathy

4 hours ago, Kathy deWitt said:

lol!  no Ed, thank goodness....I didn't spot the date.  

;)

My last QC OK came through about 30 mins ago. I hope the Alamy staff enjoyed a relaxing long weekend.

yup, mine popped in about an hour ago, and already uploading the next batch....it just keeps going and going...:rolleyes: