QC- Don't Panic

I uploaded a batch this morning to see if it would flush out the blockage. I'm pleased to say it has passed in a matter of hours and my upload from the 24th too. I've only ever waited as long as this once before but never had one pass as quickly as this either. :) Relieved they're through though. :)

I uploaded a batch this morning to see if it would flush out the blockage. I'm pleased to say it has passed in a matter of hours and my upload from the 24th too. I've only ever waited as long as this once before but never had one pass as quickly as this either. :) Relieved they're through though. :)

That's good to hear. Sometimes all you have to do is shake things up a bit, I guess.

My submission from the evening of 28 March also just passed. Reading this thread as well as other similar threads I get the impression that submissions are not checked in the order they get submitted.

My batch submitted on 24/3 just passed this afternoon.  It's usually a couple of days at most, but people are probably on holiday just now.  Whatever (waves hand like not-bovvered teenager - only vaguely teenager bit left). 

I am relieved, it happened with others also. My 25, 25, 27 and 31 March batches all passed on 31 March only. Previously my submissions would pass within 24-48 hours. Interesting thing with more than one pending batches is that your last may  get OK withing sometimes 4-6 hours, along with your other pending submissions.  

• 1 year later...

I was kind of worried about this thread until I saw that it is from 2016. Now in 2018 today is the first day Alamy is back from the Easter break. I think. So no worries. I hope.

Paulette

4 hours ago, Kathy deWitt said:

lol!  no Ed, thank goodness....I didn't spot the date.  

;)

My last QC OK came through about 30 mins ago. I hope the Alamy staff enjoyed a relaxing long weekend.

Archived