Stuck on verifying files with 19.03! 100% acceptance, can not understand.

Not really sure what you mean, but I guess your images - uploaded on Saturday - didn't pass. If that's the case, don't worry. Lots of other photographers' images were also stuck (also mine). They should pass today. Mine just went through a minute ago.

Cheers,

Philippe

I have a number of uploads 'Awaiting QC' since the 18th March... So either I failed QC or maybe Alamy are running a little bit slowly at the moment.

Edit: and within 5 minutes of posting the above, they have just passed.

Oh yes, gone. Only one download hangs in handling yet downloaded today.
Thanks, it's probably you accelerate!?

Yes, two of mine from the back end of last week have just cleared in the last few minutes also. There does seem to have been a bit of a delay recently, which on recent form is pretty unusual.

I have remained one series why still "Processing"

One of the two that passed recently was stuck on Processing for 3 days, which is why I resubmitted it. They both passed yesterday so hopefully yours will be released to QC and passed soon.

Yes, two of mine from the back end of last week have just cleared in the last few minutes also. There does seem to have been a bit of a delay recently, which on recent form is pretty unusual.

I have remained one series why still "Processing"

One of the two that passed recently was stuck on Processing for 3 days, which is why I resubmitted it. They both passed yesterday so hopefully yours will be released to QC and passed soon.

I'll try to do again. And those which hover where disappear? I can load a frozen remove myself? Or it's okay that they hang, it's like that affect my rating on startup?

You cannot remove a submitted batch. I just deleted the duplicate images in process images. It shouldn't affect anything to do with your rating.

This is exactly the scenario where I think a delete submission button would be handy as discussed here..

http://discussion.alamy.com/index.php?/topic/4846-delete-submission-button-would-be-handy/page-2

Archived