Have you found any Alamy photographs March 2016

In doing my tineye and google searches of recently zoomed images I found this one which was licensed a while back. I really like how it works here. It's funny I licensed it directly (for more) for another local business about a month before Alamy licensed this corporate website use:

Image ID: DNF7BG

http://www.williampitt.com/community-real-estate/shoreline/niantic-ct/

I was hoping to find some of those slideshows where they use a lot of Alamy images but I'm only finding old ones, nothing very current.

Your welcome Joe

Daily Mail Online 22/03/2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3504187/Hilarious-reviews-not-likes-London-despite-TripAdvisor-gong-No1-destination.html

E5T3T6    grough.co.uk  Tourists take a selfie at Buckingham Palace, London

S0R9M0    Jessica Gwynne / Stockimo   The wax figurines of the Royal Family at Madame Tussaud's, London

Times and/or Tablet Edition 23rd

P11  FR5Y9K Bath,UK. 21st March, 2016. A man taking advantage of the warm spring sunshine and a high vantage point is pictured in Alexandra Park as he takes a photograph of the city of Bath. © lynchpics/Alamy Live News

F8T02F London, UK. 11th December, 2015. Sports Direct bag carried through central London. Sports Direct the UK’s biggest sportswear retailer shares have plunged as sales growth stalls following disappointing financial results and recent revelations over pay and working conditions © Guy Corbishley/Alamy Live News

P40 DC3RH5 Terry Mathews Nerja Beach, Anadalusia - Spain

P51 D2CGTP  Ian Hamilton  Fat Face Store

Scottish Tablet Edition

CB6C0F mikehaywardcollection.com Edinburgh Woollen Mill shop in Shrewsbury Shropshire UK

Daily Mail Online 23/03/2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3484234/Richard-Branson-s-Moroccan-paradise-Mark-Zuckerberg-s-Hawaiian-escape-jaw-dropping-holiday-retreats-world-s-billionaires.html

BATDBK   Michael Austen  Michael S Dell speaking at IOD Conference 2009

D0DE93   GAUTIER Stephane   BERNARD ARNAULT CEO OF LVMH GROUP LOUIS VUITTON MOET HENNESSY SHAREHOLDERS' GENERAL MEETING

BRXWGN   GIRY Daniel/SAGAPHOTO.COM   THE CHEVAL BLANC HOTEL, COURCHEVEL SKI RESORT  FRANCE

CX1B7R   ITAR-TASS Photo Agency   Yuri Milner, the Russian internet entrepreneur

Daily Mail Online 23/03/2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3484234/Richard-Branson-s-Moroccan-paradise-Mark-Zuckerberg-s-Hawaiian-escape-jaw-dropping-holiday-retreats-world-s-billionaires.html

D8CX0P   Jeff Morgan 16   Eric Schmidt Google Executive Chairman speaking on stage at Hay Festival 2013

BMF2Y9    Kristoffer Tripplaar  New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg

DEH261   Kristoffer Tripplaar    Mark Zuckerberg, co-founder, Chairman and CEO of Facebook

BDDP69    Jeff Morgan 10   Luxury super yacht RISING SUN owned by Larry Ellison and David Geffen

C8GG32   Rob Matthews  Larry Ellison (CEO, Oracle) aboard the Rising Sun yacht in Valencia, Spain

BKWPAP   ES Imagery   Bill Gates headshot portrait

Times and/or Tablet Edition or online 24th

online CERX95   David Noton  a woman picking fruit in a Dorset garden, England, UK. 

FKTD9K London, UK. 10th March 2016. A young girl with a placard at the main entrance of the hospital. Junior Doctors on day 2 of the junior doctors strike outside North Middlesex Hospital, Edmonton, North London to protest against government NHS contracts. © Dinendra Haria/Alamy Live News

P25 FRPKEH Aberystwyth Wales UK, March 23 2016 'Hollow' installation by artist Jenny Hall opens at Aberystwyth Arts Centre. Taking a copper mine as a source of inspiration this exhibition explores the creative destruction involved in the act of construction. The mine is represented as a large hollow sculpture in the gallery and loose cardboard boxes represent the ‘ore’ that has been extracted from inside. The public are invited to move, stack, connect and build with this ore while occupying and considering the empty space left behind. © keith morris/Alamy Live News

P52-53 D4TK9Y Chris James An aerial view of ScottishPower's Longannet power station on the north bank of the Firth of Forth near Kincardine, Scotland

P57 BABBA4 Clint Garnham Steel frame of a new high-rise building part of the new university campus, Ipswich, Suffolk, UK

P9  F4DRCJ  Anna Stowe Swans on the lake at Bowood House in Wiltshire in autumn

Thanks for spotting Bryan!  And Kumar!

Daily Mail

B0C7TB Anna Stowe Botanica Spring flower beds of tulips and primulas with flowering cherry trees in the Town Gardens, Swindon,

Thank you Claire!

Looks like it could be a good month for me! :)

Anna

Here's another one for you Anna :)

Telegraph  online

AJR6P6  Anna Stowe Botanica  View into the Rose Garden at Broadleas

Guardian online

CYEBT1 David Mark Early symptoms of ash dieback on young ash coppice in Wayland Wood, Norfolk

P9  F4DRCJ  Anna Stowe Swans on the lake at Bowood House in Wiltshire in autumn

Thanks for spotting Bryan!  And Kumar!

Daily Mail

B0C7TB Anna Stowe Botanica Spring flower beds of tulips and primulas with flowering cherry trees in the Town Gardens, Swindon,

Thank you Claire!

Looks like it could be a good month for me! :)

Anna

Here's another one for you Anna :)

Telegraph  online

AJR6P6  Anna Stowe Botanica  View into the Rose Garden at Broadleas

Guardian online

CYEBT1 David Mark Early symptoms of ash dieback on young ash coppice in Wayland Wood, Norfolk

Wow!  Thanks Clare!  (And apologies for misspelling your name all the time :(

still-life-broccoli-A62P6Y.jpg

Alamy Photo: Still Life Broccoli Photographer: Sue Wilson

horizontal-close-up-of-a-punnet-of-huge-
Alamy Photo: Punnet of huge fresh strawberries Photographer Anne-Marie Palmer

potatoes-BBKXF0.jpg

Alamy Photo: Potatoes Photographer: ImageBROKER

The Telegraph's Health News asserts that eating oranges is more beneficial to the eyesight. The above three images or potatoes, broccoli and strawberries were used to illustrate the article. The journal Ophthalmology published a study comparing the effects of dietary changes. The study concluded that elderly people were less likely to develop cataracts if they ate a diet rich in vitamin C.

PRESSDISPLAY.COM

Pendle Hill’s chilling reputation has little to do with the weather.
© COMMISSION AIR / ALAMY STOCK PHOTO
Trail (UK)  |  24 Mar 2016  |  UK  |  English    | Page: 99

Trollabhal in the Rum Cuillin, seen from the island’s highest mountain Askival
©VINCENT LOWE/ ALAMY STOCK PHOTO
Trail (UK)  |  24 Mar 2016  |  UK  |  English   | Page: 7

PRESSDISPLAY.COM

Trollabhal in the Rum Cuillin, seen from the island’s highest mountain Askival
©VINCENT LOWE/ ALAMY STOCK PHOTO
Trail (UK)  |  24 Mar 2016  |  UK  |  English   | Page: 7

Thanks Lisa, well spotted.  That showed up in my search activity a few days ago but the one they used wasn't zoomed.  I've also just realised that I've only got the Anglicised names in my keywords (Trollaval) but not the Gaelic spellings... :wacko:

Daily Mail Online 24/03/2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3503695/Carnival-send-US-Cuba-ship-50-years.html

DA2PEH    Commission Air   Aerial photograph of the Adonia cruise liner

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3505196/Tintagel-turned-King-Arthur-theme-park-historians-claim.html

AKEFRC   Robert Estall photo agency   Tintagel Castle gates on the headland which juts out to the sea on the West coast of Cornwall

CFJMFC    robertharding   Remains of a medieval coastal clifftop castle, Cornwall

EY94G6   Ian G Dagnall   The ruins of Tintagel Castle on Tintagel Island, a site linked with the legend of King Arthur, Cornwall

BMWB53   Robin Weaver   Tintagel Haven and Barras Nose from Tintagel Castle, Cornwall

C3CEAB   Kevin Britland   Welcome sign at Tintagel, Cornwall

Times and/or Tablet Edition 25th

P50 AEBH88 Eye Ubiquitous  ENGLAND Hampshire Portsmouth Harbour Gunwharf Quay Spinnaker Tower and head of painted ship's bowsprit figurehead

Times Scottish Tablet Edition 25th

E0XCRA Keystone Pictures USA Jun. 06, 1966 - Sheila Scoot flies back to London after breaking a world Air record: Miss Sheila Scott flew into London Airport

Guardian online  

EADT57 Sergio Azenha Overhead view of an old lady riding a bicycle on a cobbled street (cropped)
B310A4 Kathy deWitt Young women cyclists at Greenwich (cropped)
ABX2JB Kathy deWitt A cyclist wearing a cycling helmet mending his bicycle on Regents Canal path (cropped)

BY1HCB Iain Masterton Children playing computer game on an iPad tablet computer

Tages-Anzeiger, 16 March 2016

http://www.tagesanzeiger.ch/digital/internet/bewertest-du-mich-dann-bewerte-ich-dich/story/11443242

uk-london-young-woman-using-smartphone-o

UK, London, young woman using smartphone on the street in the evening

Image ID: F9XHMH  Copyright: © Westend61 GmbH / Alamy Stock Photo

Tages-Anzeiger, 18 March 2016

http://www.tagesanzeiger.ch/kultur/buecher/ein-saenger-spuckt-heimweh/story/27325851

20000-days-on-earth-is-a-2014-british-do

20,000 Days on Earth is a 2014 British documentary film co-written and directed by Iain Forsyth and Jane Pollard. Nick Cave also

Image ID: E9M20G  Copyright: © Atlaspix / Alamy Stock Photo

20 Minuten (free daily newspaper in Switzerland, published in German, French, and Italian, largest Swiss newspaper by print volume), 14 March 2016

http://www.20min.ch/finance/news/story/16917185

very-big-obese-person-traveling-by-airpl

very big obese person traveling by airplane

Image ID: BAGJA7  Copyright: © Oote Boe 3 / Alamy Stock Photo

Alamy credit only.

Note: this is the first time ever I saw an Alamy picture in this 20 Minuten newspaper. Being a free newspaper they seem to try to save money on pictures and get a large number of pictures from  sources like Flickr, Google Street View, Youtube screenshots and the like. The rest of the pictures is usually from the Swiss agency Keystone. Good to see that they now seem to start using Alamy as well.

Archived