Is a shadow a person?

You mean Lamont Cranston, wealthy young man about town, who had the power to cloud men's minds so they could not see him?  :ph34r:

. . . ummm . . . what about Kent Allard? :ph34r:

dd

If you want to argue along the lines of how many angels can dance on the head of a pin, how about a historical picture of a woman taken in Canada in 1900?

In 1900 in Canada women were not considered persons in law. Therefore you would have to answer no persons in this picture.

A person may own their hands, but does a person own their shadow? Another reason to fear for humanity.

I thought of the Canadian "persons" example as well. I wonder how many places in the world still don't consider women to be "persons" in the legal sense.

Personally, I don't think that we can really own anything, not even our shadows. You can't take it with you, as they say.

Take heed, Mr. Trump. B)

The Donald doesn't have a shadow.

> is a shadow a person?

Do enigmas have feelings?

Can mysteries be cryptically clear?

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Note to myself: Need to take images of CCM's (cryptic clear mysteries) and FOE's (feelings of enigma's).  .

Archived