Two already for Feb for me - both less than $6. These derisory prices are really increasing in volume in the last 6 months, for me at least. 

Have they been for Web use mainly?

In my experience yes. The red top newspaper web sites use thousands of images, but we are competing with the likes of Google Earth. The quality can be appalling, but how discerning are the readers?

I have no words to say how much I'm disappointed with Jan '16... Pure zero sales with the number of images makes it worst month ever... Few sales are waiting to be reported from last months tho. And in comparison to Jan. '15 - I had few sales with $130 the highest... 

Actually I'm starting to earn better with infringements than legal sales lately :(

• Upvote 3

Here at Alamy, two sales. Happy though, my other outlets produced all in all, $.9870  and for a january, thats not so bad. Normally thats my worst month of the year. :)

Here at Alamy, two sales. Happy though, my other outlets produced all in all, $.9870  and for a january, thats not so bad. Normally thats my worst month of the year. :)

Do you really mean $ .9870? This means $ 0.9870...   :)

Edited by Niels Quist
  • Upvote 3

Do you really mean $ .9870? This means $ 0.9870...   :)

Hehe!  and yet Jan was a quiet month right accross the board. All into consideration I really think the old trad-agencies are losing it, the noose is thigtening rapidly and the air seems to have gone out.

1 for $29 2 zooms :-(

Edited by ChrisC
  • Upvote 1