Hi from Ireland!

Colblimp

What's good is, it's forcing me to get out with my camera more often, rather than just shooting when a job comes up.  My love for photography is back again, rather than just treating it as a job!  Bring it on!

That pretty much sums up why I like submitting images to Alamy.. and if I get the occasional sale, so much the better!

Welcome and Good Luck, ...Nice pics so far, especially your portraits. Your target of 100 images a month sounds good and very do'able.

Cheers

Thank you for your kind comments, love your work. If I, as a pro, can't upload 25 images a week, then there's a big problem!

Uploading 100 a month is what I am aiming for, but it keeps me hopping.

My suggestion to you is to continue your good work and always think, "why would a buyer want this image?"

If you can't think why, don't waste your time shooting, developing and keywording it.

Another thing to think about is concepts. An image that suggests anger, love, tenderness, togetherness, depression, finance, etc...you get the picture. I don't do enough of that.

One way to get 100 images is while aiming at your subject, get a horizontal and a vertical. Maybe throw in a square by cropping when developing. Leave some copy space when you can.

I like your images.

Betty

Uploading 100 a month is what I am aiming for, but it keeps me hopping.

My suggestion to you is to continue your good work and always think, "why would a buyer want this image?"

If you can't think why, don't waste your time shooting, developing and keywording it.

Another thing to think about is concepts. An image that suggests anger, love, tenderness, togetherness, depression, finance, etc...you get the picture. I don't do enough of that.

One way to get 100 images is while aiming at your subject, get a horizontal and a vertical. Maybe throw in a square by cropping when developing. Leave some copy space when you can.

I like your images.

Betty

Thanks Betty, some good suggestions and very kind words. :)

Archived