Have you found any Alamy images January 2016

Mail Online 5th

BCPB2F Dave Porter  158890 South West Trains High Speed Diesel Train unit East Coast Main Line Railway Peterborough Cambridgeshire England UK

D7K6XR veryan dale Children playing in the Princess Diana memorial playground

D07X2G Cyberstock Detail of iPhone 5 and earphones

B3H4RB Paul Williams   Traditional British roast dinner with roast beef, roast potatoes, yorkshire puddings. 21 days hung

BDCCY8 numb  fish and chips to take away

BD4FGA  Schwabe, Kai  A cup of tea with tea bag

A955DC   Ingram Publishing  Photograph of sunburnt woman

D8KXJP   Hero Images Flight attendant handing out snacks to family in airplane

CRA16R  Gavin Roberts Bristol Crown Court, Small St, Bristol

EDFH1X   Stefano Politi Markovina  British Airways Airbus A380 at Terminal 5, Heathrow international airport, London, United Kingdom

BTEWA4  Fahrettin Aydın Yunusoğlu  Airport  (Dubrovnik, but captioned as Ibiza!!)

E6X8GT Krys Bailey   Air Europa Embraer ERJ-190-200LR 195LR, Gatwick Airport, West Sussex, England

C6HDAR  AfriPics.com  Group of village children standing together under stormy skies

F4FXK6 London,UK,17th October 2015,Junior Doctors march and protest in London about Government plans to impose a new contract©Keith Larby/Alamy Live News

C4C8J0 Stefano Politi Markovina  KLM Boeing 737 equipped with winglet, Amsterdam Schipol airport, The Netherlands

B42AND  PearlBucknall  Bucharest Romania Otopeni Airport international departures building exterior from car park

B8TN2M RM World  two pilots sitting in the cockpit of a plane instrumentation panel jet airplane aeroplane

C16FBN  Katja Kreder Funchal, Madeira, Portugal, Europe

EF808K  Brian Jackson  Airport flight information and airplane departing

Plus one of my lesser works  :rolleyes: 

horse-meat-sausage-kazy-close-up-on-chop

This photograph (by Valery Voennyy) was tracked by the Bridlington Wedding Photographer Aiden Clarke is of a traditional horse meat sausage of central Asia called a chuchuk. The photograph appears in the Telegraph in an article about Michael Mcfeat who is charged with causing great offence in Kyrgyzstan by insulting the countries national dish.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/kyrgyzstan/12079017/Briton-faces-five-years-in-jail-for-horse-penis-slur-on-Kyrgyzstan-sausage-delicacy.html

^^^ Thanks Clare, one of mine in there.
Steve

05/01/2016, UK, Guardian, p11, boat at St Abbs covered in foam, FARHPJ, Steven Scott Taylor [Via Live News]
05/01/2016, UK, Guardian, p33, school sports day, AH1368, Photofusion Picture Library [Cropped. No credit - poss not via Alamy]
05/01/2016, UK, Guardian G2, p3, Tunnock's Teacake, EEACF6, Kay Roxby [No credit - poss not via Alamy]

Thank you Bryan!  :)

Mail Online 5th

EDFH1X   Stefano Politi Markovina  British Airways Airbus A380 at Terminal 5, Heathrow international airport, London, United Kingdom

C4C8J0 Stefano Politi Markovina  KLM Boeing 737 equipped with winglet, Amsterdam Schipol airport, The Netherlands

PRESSDISPLAY.COM

MIKE KIPLING/ALAMY

i (from The Independent)  |  6 Jan 2016  |  UK  |  English    | Page: 33

St Abbs harbour, Berwickshire, coated in sea foam as the North Sea batters the east coast. There were more than 35 flood warnings in place across Scotland yesterday
Photograph: Steven Scott Taylor/Alamy
The Guardian  |  5 Jan 2016  |  UK  |  English  | Page: 11

FYI, I've added 'Episode 16 - Photography as an Agent for Change' to my YouTube channel if anyone is interested...

Daily Mail Online 6/1/16

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3384010/Passengers-flying-home-Scotland-New-Year-diverted-airport-hours-destination-weren-t-told-change-d-boarded.html

C1KTBB   Richard Wayman  Passengers move across walkway at Terminal Two in Dublin Airport

Mail Online 5th

B42AND  PearlBucknall  Bucharest Romania Otopeni Airport international departures building exterior from car park

Many thanks again Bryan.  You do a great job.

Pearl

Daily Mail Online 6/1/16

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3384069/Palaces-museums-university-Enter-sumptuous-world-War-Peace-MailOnline-Travel-s-guide-breathtaking-filming-locations-used-epic-BBC-adaptation.html

BXRG8D   Bogomyako  Catherine palace, Pushkin (Tsarskoe selo), Saint-Petersburg, Russia
B69291   David South  nterior green gallery Yusupov Palace or Moika Palace St Petersburg Russia
B2KPFE  Alex Segre  The Jordan Staircase, State Hermitage Museum, St Petersburg, Russia
DGYMHK   imageBROKER    Avenue, park, Rundale Palace, Rundale, Latvia
D2RA2M   robertharding  Hermitage Museum, UNESCO World Heritage Site, St. Petersburg, Russia
B52HTC    Norman Price   Rundale Palace Latvia Bedroom

Daily Mail Online 6/1/16

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3384069/Palaces-museums-university-Enter-sumptuous-world-War-Peace-MailOnline-Travel-s-guide-breathtaking-filming-locations-used-epic-BBC-adaptation.html

E87AY7   Timothy Mulholland  The courtyard of Vilnius University, in Senamiestyje/Old Town, Vilnius, Lithuania
F4YR24   Angelo D'Amico   Gediminas Castle in sunset

There are hundreds (maybe even thousands) of Oxford University Image credits on sub-pages of this webpage. A lot of Alamy images amongst them. Might be worth searching for your pseudo?

NB. My browser (Chrome) wouldn't search the sub-pages directly, so I loaded the cached version from here and found that a simple <Cntrl><F> "find" looking for my pseudo worked fine.

The credits don't tell you which image was used, but with a bit of further detective work might help you track them down.

A general google search for oup +mypseudo also gave a result. (Fortunately when I chose a pseudo I made up a word that didn't exist).

Hope the links work for you.

brussels-belgium-la-cure-gourmande-confe

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/northamerica/canada/12081306/The-best-holidays-for-sweet-tooths.html

Photographer PJR Travel's picture of the La Cure Gourmande chocolate in Belgium was used by the Telegraph to illustrate how Belgium is a favourite desitination for those with a sweet tooth.

(Discovered by Bridlington Wedding Photographer)

There are hundreds (maybe even thousands) of Oxford University Image credits on sub-pages of this webpage. A lot of Alamy images amongst them. Might be worth searching for your pseudo?

NB. My browser (Chrome) wouldn't search the sub-pages directly, so I loaded the cached version from here and found that a simple <Cntrl><F> "find" looking for my pseudo worked fine.

The credits don't tell you which image was used, but with a bit of further detective work might help you track them down.

A general google search for oup +mypseudo also gave a result. (Fortunately when I chose a pseudo I made up a word that didn't exist).

Hope the links work for you.

Well done, M.  Unfortunately none of mine there, but a great find!  Wish I'd read your complete post including the cached link before opening all those damned tabs to search for my pseudos! :D

^^^ Thanks Clare, one of mine in there.

Steve

05/01/2016, UK, Guardian, p11, boat at St Abbs covered in foam, FARHPJ, Steven Scott Taylor [Via Live News]

05/01/2016, UK, Guardian, p33, school sports day, AH1368, Photofusion Picture Library [Cropped. No credit - poss not via Alamy]

05/01/2016, UK, Guardian G2, p3, Tunnock's Teacake, EEACF6, Kay Roxby [No credit - poss not via Alamy]

You're welcome Steve

Telegraph Online

B11YFW   Kumar Sriskandan  A selection of contraceptive pills for female contraception, UK

A3G267    Jack Sullivan Wedding rings on a dictionary showing the word divorce

C38NH1    Newscast Illustrative image of Guiness Pints

CWBRGX  Everett Collection Historical Winston Churchill (1874-1965), and General Eisenhower, enjoy a drink

A44AG6    Pictorial Press Ltd FRANK SINATRA US singer and actor

ABFWNT  Classic Image Oscar Fingal O Flahertie Wills Wilde

ANHC3R  Classic Image  Samuel Langhorne Clemens

F6FA1F     ZUMA Press, Inc.   RODNEY DANGERFIELD

CWABM6 Everett Collection Historical  Dorothy Parker

B825BT    Photos 12 Adrienne Ames W C Fields

BJRPFD   Classic Image G. K. Chesterton

BFPEC4   B.A.E. Inc. A man gazes at the Milky Way outside his house at night

Daily Telegraph, 6 Jan 2016

"Giant Arctic air mass to bring snow and ice to Britain next week"  -  [More UK Weather photo opportunities then!!]

english-summertime-F111EW.jpg

Image ID: F111EW  

Copyright: © Terry Mathews / Alamy Stock Photo

Times 7th

P17 Castlerigg Stone Circle, Keswick, Cumbria, UK. 6 January 2016. Heavy skies and waterlogged ground mark the start of the day at Castlerigg Stone Circle. The site described by archaeologist John Waterhouse as "one of the most visually impressive prehistoric monuments in Britain" sits above the Keswick where flooding is still expected. © Tom Corban/Alamy Live News
castlerigg-stone-circle-keswick-cumbria-

P33  Barry Iverson  An oil and gas exploration rig in the empty quarter where proven reserves are plenty

an-oil-and-gas-exploration-rig-in-the-em

P34 Rob Crandall  IRASVILLE, VERMONT, USA - Solar power panels in field, Mad River Valley. Alternative energy

irasville-vermont-usa-solar-power-panels

07/01/2016, UK, Guardian, p11, drinks on sale, AGJ5K4, Nick Hanna [Cropped. No credit - poss not via Alamy]
07/01/2016, UK, Guardian, p13, pro-choice campaigners, CM4247, Pete Maclaine [Cropped.]
07/01/2016, UK, Guardian, p28, man begging on London Bridge, A06PKX, andrew parker
07/01/2016, UK, Guardian G2, p2, baby football fan, AKW16M, Natalie Jezzard [Cutout. No credit - poss not via Alamy]
07/01/2016, UK, Guardian G2, p3, 1970s Sankyo ES-33 Super-8 cine camera, DECTH4, Marc Tielemans [No credit - poss not via Alamy]
07/01/2016, UK, Guardian G2, p5, untidy clothes drawers, F1DF5F, Dash [Heavily cropped & cutout. Flipped L-R. Alamy credit only]

Archived