A big THANK YOU to all "Have you found any Alamy images..." contributors

Beeing not very activ anymore over the last couple of years, neither in taking pictures nor contributing lots to Alamy or participating in the Forum, I one in a while check in to see whether one of my sold pictures (yes, still selling :P) was found ...

And I wanted just to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you that take the time and effort to look for ALAMY Pictures in the various publications and on the web and then post them here :D. I have searched a coupe time myself and know it's time consuming. The more I appreciate all the work some of you put into this for the rest of us. THANK YOU.

And now I wish all of you a Merry Chistmas and a Happy New Year and health, luck and sucess  :)

Regards,

JH

Beeing not very activ anymore over the last couple of years, neither in taking pictures nor contributing lots to Alamy or participating in the Forum, I one in a while check in to see whether one of my sold pictures (yes, still selling :P) was found ...

And I wanted just to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you that take the time and effort to look for ALAMY Pictures in the various publications and on the web and then post them here :D. I have searched a coupe time myself and know it's time consuming. The more I appreciate all the work some of you put into this for the rest of us. THANK YOU.

And now I wish all of you a Merry Chistmas and a Happy New Year and health, luck and sucess  :)

Regards,

JH

+1

I too thank all the other "Alamy Pic Hunters".   I enjoy doing it, I know the feeling of seeing your work in use and in never gets old, even if we do.  I am always hopeful that some of my shots will get spotted but rarely they are.  That's okay, like with Christmas, it is nice to make someone else's day brighter!

Michael

Totally agree - you're all little stars! :) My very first sale was mentioned in the "Have you found..." threads.  Not one since, (excepting the ones I've found) but I live in hope!  A heartfelt 'Thank You' to all who contribute and a Very Merry Christmas to one and all. :)

Archived