Good Morning,

I have signed up for Alamy to recover my DACS a few months ago, after they sent me an email offering the service.

Where and when should I check for the DACS payout?

Thanks,

V.

One assumes that Alamy is just another payee like the rest of us who claimed direct, and will get its money this week.

Then you will have to wait 6 weeks before getting half of it less Alamy's expenses.

Good Morning,

I have signed up for Alamy to recover my DACS a few months ago, after they sent me an email offering the service.

Where and when should I check for the DACS payout?

Thanks,

V.

One assumes that Alamy is just another payee like the rest of us who claimed direct, and will get its money this week.

Then you will have to wait 6 weeks before getting half of it less Alamy's expenses.

It will show up in your *My Alamy * page, under the "View my Account Balance" tab. 

Date                                   Description                                 Detail                                                   Debit ($)           Credit ($)     Balance ($) Paid

19th December 2014         Other income spacer.gif                            DACS payment 2014                                                           43.30           74.97   02/2015

As you can see my DACS payment was $43.30 on 2nd Feb 2015, though there is no indication of what alamy received from DACS, or what the expenses were taken.

Parm

Has anyone else who went direct not received it yet?  Mine was later last year, but...

Hi Richard:

My claim was direct but no, I haven't had a payment as of yet.  I received it on the 4th Dec for the past couple years and on later dates for previous years.  

I am not sure how the order of payment is determined.  Not by country it seems.  Could it be by date submitted, and would amending the form affect this?

I just don't know but I do know it goes out in batches.

Kathy

Not yet. I seem to remember payments were in Alphabetical order so that makes me last with the surname Yates.

Regards

Craig

Not sure about Alphabetical order because i've had mine, surname beginning with K, whereas Philippe who's surname begins with C hasn't received his yet.

John.

Not yet. I seem to remember payments were in Alphabetical order so that makes me last with the surname Yates.

Regards

Craig

Not sure about Alphabetical order because i've had mine, surname beginning with K, whereas Philippe who's surname begins with C hasn't received his yet.

John.

That's my theory out the window then.

Regards

Craig

Just got mine - direct claim for the first time so nothing to compare it with. Easy to do myself so shall continue in future years rather than asking Alamy to do it on my behalf

Kumar

Archived