Sign in to follow this  
John Gaffen

The case of the appearing, disappearing, appearing, disappearing sale!

I am currently  experiencing an odd phenomenon of the appearing, disappearing , appearing  disappearing, sale. Why is it Is oscillating? 

I wonder if some sort of update is happening today, and it's messing things up a bit. Measures hasn't been updated today, so it's possible something is going on.

Geoff.

I suspect that something is called 'Diwali'.

Are/is the price and/or usage terms changing? I've had sales oscillate due to these types of shenanigans.

Edited by John Mitchell

Just noticed the same phenomenon, three small sales ($21.89 each) that showed up this morning just disappeared from my sales history page. They are still listed in the sales report, though. Gremlins at work perhaps. No refunds indicated.

Edited by John Mitchell

I have had the same, when it was gone from my "view your sales history" page it was still on my invoice on "build a downloadable sales report"

and I bet yours is still there too and will show up properly tomorrow

I have had the same, when it was gone from my "view your sales history" page it was still on my invoice on "build a downloadable sales report"

and I bet yours is still there too and will show up properly tomorrow

Yes, they are still in the downloadable sales report after making cameo appearances on "view your sales history." I'm hoping they will come back for an encore performance tomorrow and that the prices will have gone up. B)

Edited by John Mitchell

I had the same cameo appearance of a sale, very late on around 5pm UK time - my best value sale since 2012. Now disapeared again.

Sorry it does appear on the downloadable sales report, had forgotten to refresh—Doh!

Edited by Martin P Wilson

They're back in my sales history already! Now there are four sales instead of three. Fine with me.