QC on it!

I have to give the QC people a pat on the back. At least whoever is getting my stuff.

Usually, if I upload one day, and if the images haven't passed by the next morning, I have to wait until the following morning or two.

My last couple of uploads didn't pass first thing the next morning, but did in the afternoon. My afternoon, that is, in the U.S. Less than 24 hours this time.

Good job, QC. You're on it.

Betty

Helahola, I want that QC guy/gal too  :huh: Mine didn't pass this morning. 

But hey, you all have to keyword now on a beautiful Saturday, while I can .............. I can .......... well actually ........ it wouldn't be a bad idea to do some house cleaning. Oh boy, I hate that :( Any volunteers? Betty? Jill? Arletta? I'll do your keywording instead  ^_^

B.t.w. why did only ladies pass within a few hours ........?????  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:

Cheers,

Philippe

Gladly let you do the key wording for me. You are better at it than I am. In exchange, I'll wash your dirty glasses and cups for you. What do you mean, that's not a fair exchange?

Men. Tch, tch.

Do you think I can play an emigrant and get some money in your country? ;)

Ok, sorry for OT. 

B.t.w. do you know how to remove red wine stains from a carpet. I already put salt on it, but now it shows blue stains  :angry:

Cheers,

Philippe

Are you sure those red wine stains were not blood stains? :o

Allan

Ok, sorry for OT. 

Of course! Belgium is the Santa Claus of the world  ^_^

B.t.w. do you know how to remove red wine stains from a carpet. I already put salt on it, but now it shows blue stains  :angry:

The salt makes the stain water-soluble, so just wipe it off with a damp sponge.

Ok, sorry for OT. 

Cheers,

Philippe

Are you sure those red wine stains were not blood stains? :o

Allan

Then you need that other famous Belgian -- Hercule Poirot.

Paulette

Archived