It does. Happy with 4 out of 5 of my pseuds, but the one I have had the most sales on over the past three months, in fact higher than I usually get on this pseud, has gone down from position 146 to 787.

Did you try to clear your browser's cache, history and such things, and reload the pages?

Edited by Olivier Parent

I might be totally wrong. Sorry if that was a mistake.

When I checked BHZ yesterday, the first image on the first page was AYKW4G (mushrooms).

Now I see A30CDY (shetland pony) instead…

Edited by Olivier Parent

OK, you were right, my mistake.

I don't know why but "creative" was checked instead of "relevant" (I ALWAYS use "relevant).

Very sorry about that…

Edited by Olivier Parent

Is it just me, or has the total number of images on BHZ greatly reduced? 

That is strange…

I'm showing 3136 on Safari, and 3066 on Firefox and Chrome.  :wacko:

thats with RF selected. I always untick these, same as Geoff - 2985

I don't know why I get different numbers on different browsers.

2985 on Safari if I uncheck RF, 2921 only on Firefox and Chrome with RF unchecked.

Maybe something happening in the database after all. Let's wait and see.

Edited by Olivier Parent

I'm getting 2985 RM Relevant on Safari.

Allan

Edit: Just checked and no movement in ranking to speak of. Up  :( . Down  :) .

Edited by Allan Bell

If your reference point is today then there has not been a reranking as I am in the place as yesterday - 141 and 144 for my main pseudos.

Using Safari I have 3,138 images, RM and RF - bizarre!

dov 

Just for info, I am the same as Dov and in exactly the same place for my three pseudos since the last re rank.

Jim. 

Okay, I know this is a newbie questions. And I know that it is a subject that receives ire from the admins. But could someone please private message me and tell me what the abbreviations BHZ stand for?

Edited by Sunshine Superman

FWIW, my two pseudos seem to be about where they usually are  (page one and page seven) when I do the BHZ thing. Don't notice any significant changes when I do "benchmark" searches either. However, my monthly sales numbers, zooms, CTR, etc. have remained remarkably consistent this year, so my results may not be good indicators of a possible rerank.

Okay, I know this is a newbie questions. And I know that it is a subject that receives ire from the admins. But could someone please private message me and tell me what the abbreviations BHZ stand for?

I believe it was the letters on a member's car license plate. He was looking for something that would be meaningless and not show up in a search for other things.

Paulette

Its really odd for me as mine has changed since this morning. The image I said had gone from 146 to 787 is now at position 828. This is my best selling pseud, but the other 4 pseuds come way ahead in BHZ. 2nd best selling pseud has position 36. Something is totally screwed up here.

It does differ dependent on browser too - same image gets position 840 on Edge or Firefox, 828 is on Chrome.

Edited by Callie

I'm very happy. Most of my searches of images added in last six months are on page one or two. I don't do BHZ. And the searches I do of are basic keywords, like blah,exterior, (name of a business)

Mine's gone from page 2 to page 5 but my CTR, Zooms and sales are up.  Not sure what to make of that :D