Anyone else have your zooms and CTR tank?

I did have 3 in the pat few days, so zooms are happening, just not many. The biggest thing is no sales in October.

It's not been a record month for me in terms of sales, only three to date, and none for big money, but zooms and CTR are fine. I presume that you normally see monthly sales and that you are obviously concerned that none have appeared to date. I think that this is part of the game, there is randomness involved, and even those players with a good track record will inevitably see lean times occasionally. The larger and more diverse the portfolio the less it may be affected, but serving a niche market could be rather more tricky. Take heart, the month is not yet done and often sales come through in the last few days, but, failing that, it may be one to write off. Next month will probably see a return to a more normal sales performance.

Music to my ears, Brian. From your lips to God's ear, I hope.

And yes, I am used to sales every month. I think I'll quit looking. A watched pot, you know.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, after very slow and calm period of low zooms today it jumped up to the sky limit... :P

CTR 2,04 - does that mean coming nice bunch of sales? :D

It does tend to be more volatile at the beginning of the month - with only two or three days' data, chance becomes a bigger factor*. Things tend to settle down later in the month, when there's enough data for it to be more statistically significant. Makes you wonder why they don't use a thirty day (or even ninety day) rolling average. 

*A little bit like the reason you get more noise in the shadows of your photos ;-)

CTR 2,04 - does that mean coming nice bunch of sales? :D

Nie koniecznie :) but fingers crossed.

dd

Archived