Sign in to follow this  
RedSnapper

Alamy Measures problem....

Anyone else getting this issue today? I make a point of checking my zooms / views / searches for all my Pseudos every morning, but today i'm getting an error when i try to view the stats for any of my pseudos which have zooms recorded for yesterday

Alamy Measures > Your Images>  set date to yesterday> see list of pseudos> click on pseudo name with zooms listed > get error handling page> " 

Sorry, we've encountered an unexpected error"

http://www.alamy.com/customerror.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/Alamysearchhistory/PseudoViews.aspx

This ONLY appears for psudos with zooms; pseudos without zooms show the normal list of seach terms applicable to yesterday's searches

km

Edited by RedSnapper

My zooms and views all as normal but when I clicked on your link I got an alamy error message.

Regen

All ok my end too (same as above post).

Maybe yours is overloaded with lots of views & zooms & sales data ??!!   (I often get the same error message if I try and get a years worth (in one go) of stats data for myself).

Same problem here. Total of 4 pseudo's with no 3 inaccessible

That link is just to the error message, not to my collection....

Zooms and views are listed as normal, but details of the searches not visble in any psuedo with zooms.....

this isn't a server overload problem...there are only a handful of zooms in each of the affected pseudos

I can click on the figure in the 'your zooms' column and see the zoomed images, but if i click on the pseudonym to see what the search terms were i get that error...

km

Edited by RedSnapper

correction to earlier post. The problem is only relevant to "yesterday" search. Using the whole month all is fine but other pseudo's with zooms work fine.

P.s. My faulty pseudo commences with letter "R" ??? Clue maybe!

Edited by ReeRay

Yesterday working fine here.

wim

Yes, this is happening to me this morning Keith. Never before today.

It happens for certain days/dates like "yesterday" or "this month" but not for "last month".  I get the same  "unexpected error"  page.

I reported this to Alamy technical support but they replied there was no error at their end.  There certainly is at mine, and not just mine.  

Frustrating as I use this list every morning too.

Kathy

Same here...only yesterday...only pseuds with zooms...odd.  ^_^

Phil

Thanks.....not just me.....Alamy Tech support say they're not gettiing the error, but they're not exactly following the steps and ONLY searching on pseudos with zooms for yesterday only

i wish they'd take thre time to actually read the report i sent in word for word...

km

• Upvote 2

I had the same problem some weeks ago with one of my Pseudos. Couple later the problem was solved. No issues today, so far.

No issues clicking through to find the keyword used for the one zoom I got yesterday - only used October 7. 

Just checked again...still happening.  :angry:

Wake up tech team :rolleyes:

Phil

Something's changed.  

My Measures is now working for  "yesterday" but not for "Last 7 days" or for "This Month".  

Still getting error message for these with no list of searches.

Kathy

I had that problem yesterday but only when trying to click on "views"

Kumar

Again today!

My Measures is now working only for  "yesterday" and for  "Last Month". 

Still getting error message for the other terms, i.e. Last 7 Days etc. in list of searches.

Kathy

I'm getting the error on only one pseudo as far as i can judge....all the others seem to be fine (both those with and without zooms) for any date range i select (though i've not done an exhaustive test of all possible combinations..)

km

HALLELUJAH!!  This problem is now resolved and all options are readable when you click on the list for Last 7 days, Last Month, etc.

Kathy