Sign in to follow this  
John Mitchell

Alamy payment e-mail?

I live outside the UK and am paid by Paypal. I always get the Alamy email but not this month. However according to my account balance I will recieve a paypal payment this month.

FIrst time I try a "multiQuote" and I got it all wrong. Sorry.

It looked OK to me. In fact I'm impressed because I've never been able to get multiquote to work at all and I end up going back to multiple single replies in frustration.

Alan

Got the Paypal payment today. Never got the "Alamy paid you" email. Better this way than the other way around ;-)

• Upvote 1

Got the Paypal payment today. Never got the "Alamy paid you" email. Better this way than the other way around ;-)

Ditto for me.

What is the other way round? That you pay Alamy?  :D  :)  Hopefully we are not reaching that point....

Received both my payment and the email from alamy today. :)

No email this month but payment came on time (11th). 

Got an email from PayPal on the 12th - no email from Alamy which is unusual, but I agree with Niels, I prefer the notification that the $$$ is in my account rather than the note that it will be forthcoming, if I have to choose between the two.  B)