Sign in to follow this  
Olivier Parent

Your favourite images that you have uploaded in September 2015

We visited the Weeping Window ceramic poppies sculpture at Woodhorn Colliery near Ashington, Northumberland. Blessed with lovely sunshine, and managed to avoid the milling multitudes.

weeping-window-using-ceramic-poppies-by-      weeping-window-using-ceramic-poppies-by-     weeping-window-using-ceramic-poppies-by- weeping-window-using-ceramic-poppies-by-

Edited by Bryan
  • Upvote 2

A male Elk watches over the herd as they rest by the side of the Athabasca river in Jasper National Park, Alberta, Canada

a-male-elk-watches-over-the-herd-as-they

Lake scene on a misty morning in the Rocky Mountains, Jasper National Park, Alberta, Canada

a-canoe-by-a-jetty-on-lac-beauvert-jaspe

Very nice iconic Rockies images, Dougie. But where are the whales?

I have awarded my first green arrow thingy to Bryan, really like the first image.  

• Upvote 1

A male Elk watches over the herd as they rest by the side of the Athabasca river in Jasper National Park, Alberta, Canada

Lake scene on a misty morning in the Rocky Mountains, Jasper National Park, Alberta, Canada

Very nice iconic Rockies images, Dougie. But where are the whales?

Well the whales proved a difficult subject to photograph and as much as it was a thrill just to catch a glimpse of them in the wild getting something that Alamy could use would have needed more time and a great deal more effort. I have a number of "record shots" which in the future will bring back memories of one of the best vacations ever but nothing I would chance running past QC. I can see me trying again some day because they are indeed wonderful creatures so in the words of Anrie, "I'll be back" :)

Edited by Sultanpepa

Just a little windy in Chicago today.

f351t1.jpg

f351t3.jpg

f351tx.jpg