Sign in to follow this  
Neville

Cover image in news feed

Hi Alamy,

I appreciate the news team monitor uploads to the news feed and manually select the cover image for the batch, correct any issues with captions etc.  But for those times when the news team are not available is there a way which the photographer can stipulate which photo they'd like as the cover photo?

Perhaps an applicable IPTC field could be populated with specific text for a particular photo which then prompts the system to promote it as the cover image?

Neville

I thought it took the first image uploaded. I will check some of my batches later on to see.

Andrew

• Upvote 1

When they first appear, it seems to be the first image uploaded - but later I find it changes, once someone has had a look at them.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Andrew and Phil, I've just uploaded some photos to the newsfeed and put my favourite at the top of the uplaod list - it does indeed use that.  Can't believe I never thought of or realised that!