No Mick, it isn't just you.  I am on Chrome too and I just tried to log in after successfully logging in this morning. The red message kept appearing each time I

re-entered the information.  This happened 4 times and the 5th time I tried because I couldn't believe I was getting it wrong, it worked.  So who knows what

is going on with the log in at present.

I still have to log in every day when I try to click on the bookmark.  Other bookmarks work fine.  Not Alamy's.  I no longer think it is the google problem that

was suggested earlier in the week.

Kathy deWitt

I have no trouble with Chrome in My Alamy. Always signs me in automatically using my bookmarks. I do however have to sign in to the forum every day.

Jill

Chrome isn't working for me either. I even changed my password to make sure that I used the correct one to log in, but it still doesn't work on Chrome. Works fine on IE, though. When I try to log in using Chrome I can see the My Alamy menu in the top right corner, but when I open the menu and select My Alamy from there, I'm taken back to the login screen instead of my Dashboard.

I had a problem logging in the other day using Chrome but today everything seems fine. I'm running Chrome Version 43.0.2357.124 (64-bit)) on my Mac Mini under Yosemite.