Half last year's total sales at (nearly) the mid-point of the year, at more than 2/3 of last year's total revenue. I take pleasure in small things.

Half last year's total sales at (nearly) the mid-point of the year, at more than 2/3 of last year's total revenue. I take pleasure in small things.

Similar for me too! 55% of last years sales and 77% of revenue at the moment.  :)

John.

Interesting .................

I am also sitting on 55% of last years sales by number and just short of 70% in revenue!!

But in recent weeks a growth in zooms!!

15% of last years sales for 11% of the take.  Little wonder I can't be bothered here anymore.

• Upvote 1

Sorry to hear that, Losdemas. I'm with the others; modest, steady growth.

Volume well up over 50% of 2014

Revenue well down under 50% of 2014

You me and all, Julie. Let's drink to misery next time we meet.

Same number of sales for 3x the revenue this year. Caused me to upload more and start stockimo. Added 1000 more images to the main collection and 530 so far to stockimo. No sales from the ones added but loads of zooms. We'll see if it was a wise choice adding more.

Total revenue down, number of sales down, but average price per license is up, so six of one and half-dozen of the other.

57% of last year's total sales, 166% of last year's total revenue. I take pleasure in big things too :)

Alan

Pretty much in line with my figures. All I seem to be attracting this year is low volume distributor sales.

Pretty much in line with my figures. All I seem to be attracting this year is low volume distributor sales.

Interesting, I seldom see a distributor sale these days. They seem to have dried up almost completely.

Sales (by number): 100% of 2014 total so far

By value: So far 66% of 2014 gross revenue

Interesting, I seldom see a distributor sale these days. They seem to have dried up almost completely.

Lucky you. I had four microscopic ones drop in today.

Lucky you. I had four microscopic ones drop in today.

Famous last words on my part. I see that one has just been invoiced for $31.44 -- could be worse. 

53% of sales, 97.5% of revenue

Only about 48:53 here.

Edited by spacecadet

51% of last years sales at 40% of last years revenue as at half way through June.