I'll start! How were sales for April?

I had my best month ever with 11 sales (plus one found in the 'have you found....' thread) and best revenue as well! :)

11 sales for $530 gross. Highest $105, lowest $16, 1 distributor sale.

All in all i'm quite pleased!

John.

• Upvote 2

I don't usually have reason to post in the "How was your..." threads, but I've been pleased with the three reported, and one unreported, sales this month. Gross revenue was only $78, however, but quite encouraging, nonetheless.

Gruffydd

• Upvote 1

Ticking over nicely:

13 sales

$570

• Upvote 1

Just about my running average for number of sales at 10, but income rather less at $240 ($5.78 to  $71).

Rather more positively, the 1st May brought my zoom total up to 48, a personal best.

Edited by Bryan
  • Upvote 1

4 Sales (1 distributor) for $212 gross.  3 not yet reported sales to come though they won't yield much income.  Good crop of zooms so promise for the future.

• Upvote 1

5 sales for $847 gross. Fewer than average sales, but much higher prices

• Upvote 2

5 sales for $172 gross. One sale for $5.98 which pulled down the average! 

• Upvote 2

Three sales for $173 dollars gross, better that the previous month, but I will not be buying my  Aston Martin, just yet! :)

• Upvote 1

Two sales for $151 gross. No distributor. A liitle less zoomed April but nice month in any case.

• Upvote 1

3 sales for $73 gross

• Upvote 1

Nothing to write home about. Average number of sales, but really poor prices. Not a great pay out either.

I'm now waiting for loads of unreported uses to materialise. Onwards and upwards.

Third month in a row with b***er-all sales.

'Fed up' doesn't come into it.  Going to find a moaners' forum and stop posting here.

• Upvote 1

An unexplained jump in zooms during March transformed into some nice sales in April. This resulted in a BME for me in terms of sales and fees with 7 licenses for $567. The down side, and let's face it we're all a bunch of moaning minnies ;) , is that views and zooms have been way down since which doesn't bode well for sales this month and unfortunately I receive no pay out this time either. All in all though I'm happy with my BME. :)

Edit- I should probably mention that I'm not in distribution.

Edited by Sultanpepa
  • Upvote 2

7 sales for $384.

• Upvote 1

01 April 2015 to 01 May 2015 (17 item(s) totalling $435.63)

• Upvote 1

Still demotivating.

1 distributor sale (to Germany!) for $12.57 net; 3x @ $2.89 net each.

None of these covered the cost in making the images. Still not motivated to shoot and upload any more.

• Upvote 2

11 Sales for $1,089. In terms of number of sales, April was down by about 30% but the price per image was up!! Had 5 sales between $100 and $200! So that is great news for me!! Close to a $100 per image average. Well done Alamy!

Edited by Michael Ventura
  • Upvote 2

Two sales so far, I have only recently started being a contributor with not that many images uploaded yet. I am certainly happy with 2 sales already!

• Upvote 2

1 sale for $180, but quite a few ref number zooms. Sure hoping they turn in to sales. Had a few of those last month as well, but none are sales as of yet.

Jill

• Upvote 1

I have to follow 84 sales? Okay, 8 sales (3 newspapers, 1 magazine, and 4 textbooks).

• Upvote 2

Best month this year with seven sales for $1008 gross. Higher average price than usual as well, thanks mainly to a pair of $250 licenses.

Zooms steady as she goes...

• Upvote 1