How do buyers view larger versions of my images to decide?

I have been asked by potential customers how they can view larger versions of my shots on Alamy before they can decide whether or not to buy them. I could not answer and haven't been able to find a way of displaying larger versions than the large watermarked thumbnail displayed as standard - even downloaded version is too small to check detail, so how can a customer do it in advance?

I welcome some help here. Cheers, Alan.

If the 'zoomed' versions aren't large enough for their purposes, then you will have to provide versions for them to review.

Which actually begs the question: if you are in direct contact with your customers, why don't you do the selling?!

If you do not know these "customers" then it begs the question, Why do they need to see larger files? May be a way for them to try to get hold of large files for their own use. i.e. theft.

Allan

Why not just send a large image file of selected picture direct to your customer ? ....... they can have a good close up zoomed in look then.

This isn't a place where you showcase your work and then get your own clients to have a browse, before doing a deal without going through Alamy.

This site is where Alamy does its business (for us and them, 50/50).

If it's to check sharpness then a 100% crop would be all that's needed. If they're not satisfied with image once licensed I suppose they could ask for refund.  I guess Alamy sales team could always field any concerns they may have though.

Archived