Sign in to follow this  
Phil Robinson

Uploaded images not showing (old way)

Coinciding with all this talk of the new FTP uploads, I have uploaded three batches today using the old method and nothing it showing up in Manage Images, even several hours later.

Is it just me?

Edited by Phil Robinson
  • Upvote 1

Do you mean MI? that's after QC- it should be in "track subs" as "awaiting QC".

OK for me too, but, worringly, batch from last Friday still stuck in QC....

I have the same problem Phil - two batches uploaded this afternoon (old way) still not showing.

Mine still not showing up. I've uploaded some twice now, so I'll have to see if they all appear tomorrow. Or not.

I have just sent a flurry of emails off asking the same question. WHERE are the images that I spent half an hour uploading? I have no patience with this sort of nonsense. Whatever the issue is -- they should bloody well FIX IT immediately!

• Downvote 1

So are we all going to be FORCED to use FTP instead of the perfectly reliable OLD method? I really don't need another tech learning curve right now and think that we should have options. Nothing I have uploaded has appeared and nothing has gone through QC including images I uploaded on Friday.

Uploaded a batch late afternoon 13th - not showing yet.  First time that has happened for me.

I uploaded a small batch yesterday (old way) and they appeared straight away, no problems.

Pearl

and now they've passed QC. Though I had to delete half of them as I had uploaded them twice.