Since I switched to the Fuji X-T1 I haven't failed a batch yet. Added about 150 or so since I got it. Best thing I ever did. 

Paul can I ask what genre of images you are shooting with the X-T1 please?

PM me if you do not wish to answer on the public forum.

Allan

Alamy really seem to be fast at the moment - my recent history is :-

Loaded       9/4         Failed        10/4      Batch size      229

Loaded      13/4        Passed      14/4      Batch size      136

Loaded      14/4        Passed      15/4      Batch size      213

Just wish the sales were as quick to materialise!

dov

Alamy really seem to be fast at the moment - my recent history is :-

Loaded       9/4         Failed        10/4      Batch size      229

Loaded      13/4        Passed      14/4      Batch size      136

Loaded      14/4        Passed      15/4      Batch size      213

Just wish the sales were as quick to materialise!

dov

??????????

You say a batch loaded on 9th received fail notice on the next day. How, when fail notice takes a month to come through for me and others.

Just wondering how this works.

Allan

They don't always make us wait. I don't know what that depends on but my only fails in recent years were for bear cubs not as sharp as Alamy required. Personally, I found the softness OK for a soft animal. A matter of taste I guess. Or MAYBE I am wrong!!!!! (It does happen). Anyway, I think they didn't make me wait because it was borderline unacceptable. Or maybe it was the length of time that I had no failures.

Paulette

• 2 weeks later...

Since I switched to the Fuji X-T1 I haven't failed a batch yet. Added about 150 or so since I got it. Best thing I ever did.

Are you saying Canon's aren't up to it? ;)

No :) I just wasn't able to get the best out of them for the money.

Allan

Allan,

Just generic stock for now with the 18-55 lens Allan. Pretty restrictive when it comes to creativity but it's good enough for generic stuff. Images from the solar eclipse in my port are with the Fuji.

I'm still in the 2 day queue - always have been, and I still haven't got ftp upload :(

Just because i'm paranoid doesn't mean they haven't got it in for me!

John

Are you saying Canon's aren't up to it? ;)

No :) I just wasn't able to get the best out of them for the money.

Allan

Allan,

Just generic stock for now with the 18-55 lens Allan. Pretty restrictive when it comes to creativity but it's good enough for generic stuff. Images from the solar eclipse in my port are with the Fuji.

Thank you Paul.

Allan

Mine have been quick recently (10hrs the best). I had one issue about a month ago but even that was sorted within two or three days and then accepted within 24-48hrs. Hopefully i will meet the market needs a bit better when I have more on sale. 

Credit where it's due….uploaded a batch last night and they were passed this morning…along with another healthy three figure sale…..Nice work again Alamy :) !

Archived