Post your positive results here :)

Positive results are great - I decided to look for mine, heres my last 7 Alamy sales, all RM (gross):

$ 16.63

$ 16.63
$ 16.63

$ 12.23
$ 180.00
$ 15.00
$ 23.10

So the 180 is now a positive for me - times change.

My private sales are higher but I don't get any volume.

On other sites - its not that great either and I have just left a "spanish" agency after the maximum single sale value in two years was $3.88

• 2 weeks later...

Prices in October have been really good so far.

Today I watched my odometer go to 999 with a $240 sale. Second best this month.

The bets are on for #1000.

;-)

wim

That's good to hear. Wish I could say the same. All my sales for the past two months have been for under $100. Whoops! I'm supposed to be posting positive news here. Sorry.

October is shaping up to be a good month with five sales over $100! Already the second best month of the year for me. It's giving me hope after some very less than stellar months.

Wow! That is good!

I had two well under $100 in my 5. Avg however is still a very good $144.

Positive news all around. Kudos to the sales team!

wim

I got a sale this month for $550.81 gross - very pleased.  A few days later it was refunded but sold again the same day for $596.71 - even more pleased.  I like refunds better now.  Thanks Alamy.

Pearl

I got a sale this month for $550.81 gross - very pleased.  A few days later it was refunded but sold again the same day for £596.71 - even more pleased.  I like refunds better now.  Thanks Alamy.

Pearl

I'll bet you do - 'specially as they changed it from $$$ to £££  ;)  (I'm presuming that was a typo on your part?!) :)

I got a sale this month for $550.81 gross - very pleased.  A few days later it was refunded but sold again the same day for £596.71 - even more pleased.  I like refunds better now.  Thanks Alamy.

Pearl

I'll bet you do - 'specially as they changed it from $$$ to £££  ;)  (I'm presuming that was a typo on your part?!) :)

Yes a typo unfortunately.  I've changed it now thanks.

Pearl

My #1000 does not fit here. Not positive at all.

For a while it looked like it was a duplicate of the $ 240 sale, but that turned out to be just that: A duplicate in the Summary listing only. It has now vanished.

The new #1000 is an extremely low Bulk Discount and a distributor sale on top of that.

Luckily sale #1001 is again a $100+ front cover one.

wim

Archived