MircoV

Post your positive results here :)

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Colblimp said:

 

Thanks very much!  I can't believe how much exposure these pictures have had - Nationals, magazines, front pages etc, but to be honest, I'm sick of seeing the pictures at this stage!

No you're not ;)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had two sales drop in today. One for $361.16 and one for $3.44 ... 

Edited by vpics
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was beginning to worry that I was heading for a blank month. No fear! :rolleyes: One for $120 bounced in today. :D Hopefully no refunds.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Colblimp said:

My Pippa Middleton pictures just keep on giving - a sale of one yesterday for $241.  That's only my second 3 figure sale and it feels mighty fine! :D

 

Next best thing to marrying to her.  Well done!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, vpics said:

I had two sales drop in today. One for $361.16 and one for $3.44 ... 

While I've just had the $3.44 - close, but no cigar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Colblimp said:

 

Thanks very much!  I can't believe how much exposure these pictures have had - Nationals, magazines, front pages etc, but to be honest, I'm sick of seeing the pictures at this stage!

great photos, well done !

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Alex Ramsay said:

While I've just had the $3.44 - close, but no cigar

Oh, pants ... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Gabbro said:

 

Next best thing to marrying to her.  Well done!

 

4 hours ago, Gabbro said:

 

Next best thing to marrying to her.  Well done!

 

Thank you, although I wouldn't marry her for all the tea in China.  My gf is so much better than her - my gf is spectacular! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ace said:

great photos, well done !

 

Thank you. 👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

A $250 book sale popped up today. Encouraging to see. Thanks, Alamy.

 

Well done John!  I also had a $250 book sale that popped in last night and at the same time it was refunded.  Like giving a kid a piece of candy and then yanking it out of his mouth before he could get one lick on it!!  I hope yours sticks around!!

 

Michael

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just reached 100% of my number of sales from last year :), and 72% of the gross revenue :mellow:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

 

Well done John!  I also had a $250 book sale that popped in last night and at the same time it was refunded.  Like giving a kid a piece of candy and then yanking it out of his mouth before he could get one lick on it!!  I hope yours sticks around!!

 

Michael

 

We all know that's a way to get wonderful pictures ;-)

 

wim

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

 

Well done John!  I also had a $250 book sale that popped in last night and at the same time it was refunded.  Like giving a kid a piece of candy and then yanking it out of his mouth before he could get one lick on it!!  I hope yours sticks around!!

 

Michael

 

That's always frustrating. Perhaps it will at least come back in another form.

 

I hadn't seen one of these for some time. Mine is still sticking (fingers crossed).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, wiskerke said:

 

We all know that's a way to get wonderful pictures ;-)

 

wim

 

Really appreciate the talent, but cannot stand the pictures. Totally OT now, sorry.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/08/2017 at 03:36, John Mitchell said:

A $250 book sale popped up today. Encouraging to see. Thanks, Alamy.

 

Well done John, good to know that they still exist!

 

I've joined the party with a $195 sale today, don't know the end use as yet. Have to say that my aesthetic sense must be dubious because it's not an image I rate, so doubly well done the sales team!

 

Actually several of my 3 fig sales have been of images that I don't particularly like, and might have been in two minds about at the upload stage. Perhaps I need to go on a course on aesthetic awareness.....

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Bryan said:

 

Well done John, good to know that they still exist!

 

I've joined the party with a $195 sale today, don't know the end use as yet. Have to say that my aesthetic sense must be dubious because it's not an image I rate, so doubly well done the sales team!

 

Actually several of my 3 fig sales have been of images that I don't particularly like, and might have been in two minds about at the upload stage. Perhaps I need to go on a course on aesthetic awareness.....

 

Congratulations. Generally speaking, if I like one of my images, I know that it will probably never license.

 

Moral of story: if you dislike an image, upload it right away. B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent day today with 2 sales each for $330 gross, 2 each for $80 gross and 1 for $60 gross - none via distributors 

 

Best income day on Alamy for a few years! Hope for all!

 

Kumar

  • Like 4
  • Upvote 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Doc said:

Excellent day today with 2 sales each for $330 gross, 2 each for $80 gross and 1 for $60 gross - none via distributors 

 

Best income day on Alamy for a few years! Hope for all!

 

Kumar

 

Very encouraging Doc, especially set against the tales of woe elsewhere!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Doc said:

Excellent day today with 2 sales each for $330 gross, 2 each for $80 gross and 1 for $60 gross - none via distributors 

 

Best income day on Alamy for a few years! Hope for all!

 

Kumar

 

Brilliant Doc well done !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Doc said:

Excellent day today with 2 sales each for $330 gross, 2 each for $80 gross and 1 for $60 gross - none via distributors 

 

Best income day on Alamy for a few years! Hope for all!

 

Kumar

Oh to have a month like that never mind a day! Congratualtions!

 

Kevin

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Doc said:

Excellent day today with 2 sales each for $330 gross, 2 each for $80 gross and 1 for $60 gross - none via distributors 

 

Best income day on Alamy for a few years! Hope for all!

 

Kumar

 

excellent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now