Post your positive results here :)

A $250 and a $180 sale dropped in today (among other smaller ones). Luckily both direct sales. Otherwise, I see an unusual lot of distributor sales (more than direct sales).

Cheers,

Philippe

Congrats and great to hear - also an unusual amount of distributor sales for me this month, 10 out of 12 sales

Hello you guys,

well, nice to see that is working well for many of you.

For me, March..dry dry dry :( :(

With the greatest of respect of course, may I redirect you to the title of this thread . . . 

. . . and to get back on topic, best ever start to a year for me.

dd

Hello you guys,

well, nice to see that is working well for many of you.

For me, March..dry dry dry :( :(

With the greatest of respect of course, may I redirect you to the title of this thread . . . 

. . . and to get back on topic, best ever start to a year for me.

dd

SORRY, dd, I guess I did not express myself in the correct way, I just meant to say

that even if my account is slow, IT IS GREAT THAT IS GOING SOOO WELL FOR MANY PEOPLE IN ALAMY!!

Happy, yes, so thinking of the title, I think is possitive to say good work you guys!!!

SORRY, dd, I guess I did not express myself in the correct way, I just meant to say

that even if my account is slow, IT IS GREAT THAT IS GOING SOOO WELL FOR MANY PEOPLE IN ALAMY!!

Happy, yes, so thinking of the title, I think is possitive to say good work you guys!!!

:) . . . okay, I sorta see where you're coming from, but even so, the thread was set up (and named accordingly) for folk to post their positive results, not just positive vibes toward others :-)

But hey, live and learn eh?  ;)

dd

This time i want to add a editorial sale of a store front for $66,12 editorial. I know it is not a mega price but for editorial usually i dont get such amounts and also photo very simple.

poznan-poland-march-22-2015-entrance-of-

Not a big one, but two $175 book licenses, plus one $120 RM dropped in this morning. All direct sales. Haven't had a good day like this since calendar turned 2016. Heck with the trickles of last three months. Now the flood gate is open... ;)

$14,99 for a Worldwide, 5-year commercial electronic license...

Nickels and dimes, but still a positive result, I guess.

Things aren't what they used to be.

$14,99 ............ positive result???? Then we better mention ALL our sales here  :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Philippe

I'd love to get a $14.99 sale, I'd love to get any sale! Well done Arno - surely any sale is better than no sale?!

At the risk of devaluing the thread...

...a lowly figure (sub-$30), but a Saturday sale :) . Following my first Saturday sale last month, this is a pleasing development.  Anyone else with higher sales figures than me (that's almost everyone ;) ) seeing an increase in weekend sales?

Not a big one, but two $175 book licenses, plus one $120 RM dropped in this morning. All direct sales. Haven't had a good day like this since calendar turned 2016. Heck with the trickles of last three months. Now the flood gate is open... ;)

That's big enough nice one !

Nice to get a 'well done' email from Alamy for a $361 sale from just 1045 images.

Congrats on the good work! :)

Do you get emails everytime a sale is made? I want to get the info too! Is it only option for some contributors? Where do I set it up?

Nice to get a 'well done' email from Alamy for a $361 sale from just 1045 images.

Congrats on the good work! :)

Do you get emails everytime a sale is made? I want to get the info too! Is it only option for some contributors? Where do I set it up?

I've never had one, not even for four figure sales.

Pearl

chris24, on 04 Apr 2016 - 12:04 PM, said:snapback.png

Congrats on the good work!  :)

t must be an encouragement email for small count contributors. It's appreciated.

Just to say I love this business.

Have just hit 70 sales, less than most and more than some.

But you know, it's growing nicely now.

That's all I'm going to say

Archived