Post your positive results here :)

Nervous to report this since I fear refunds and who knows whatever superstitions I believe in or yet to believe in.  It seems that the spike in zooms in December is beginning to payoff.  Sales are strong this month but my breath was taken away when I opened the Summary of Sales last night and saw an advertising sale for over $2,000!!  In my 11 year with Alamy, this is my second $2,000 plus sale.   Thank you Alamy sales team!!!!   My collection is very editorial so commercial use sales are extremely rare for me.  So there is hope for big sales for all of us!!

Michael

Nice to see a forum regular hooking a biggy. :)

Virtual "high five" fist pump from Southern California where it is 90 degrees (32 C) this week, while Jim in the UK is shivering in frost. Congrats Michael!!!

Thanks Lisa! We will have record low temps here in the DC area this weekend so enjoy the heat!  Although I am not a fan of 90 either but would take it over 5 degrees F.  

Virtual "high five" fist pump from Southern California where it is 90 degrees (32 C) this week, while Jim in the UK is shivering in frost. Congrats Michael!!!

Thanks Lisa! We will have record low temps here in the DC area this weekend so enjoy the heat! Although I am not a fan of 90 either but would take it over 5 degrees F.

Down to 32 degrees C? Luxury . . . :P

To paraphrase an outrageously bad movie character of days gone by:

"Hehehehe . . . that's not heat . . . THAT's heat!" . . .

dd from sunny Perth

Nervous to report this since I fear refunds and who knows whatever superstitions I believe in or yet to believe in.  It seems that the spike in zooms in December is beginning to payoff.  Sales are strong this month but my breath was taken away when I opened the Summary of Sales last night and saw an advertising sale for over $2,000!!  In my 11 year with Alamy, this is my second $2,000 plus sale.   Thank you Alamy sales team!!!!   My collection is very editorial so commercial use sales are extremely rare for me.  So there is hope for big sales for all of us!!

Michael

A very nice 4 figure $ telecom sale today, thanks Alamy sales team.

Steven

Good news to both of you and inspiration to us all!

There was I, happy that since the October re-rank, nothing much has happened, I started deleting a lot of wasted keywords from my images and although I could do more, I finished on Tuesday, then Thursday I had 8 zooms and found two sales, (not reported yet and I expect them to be buttons, for the media used & a while in being invoiced) but then yesterday it became 10 zooms, but no further sales.

I'd like to think it was linked to the key word changes, but probably not.

But if it helps me get better stats, it's encouraging

For me the 240/180$ sales are some myth :P Where do I opt in them? ;)

Hah! You and me both Arletta! :lol::D

Wish I had a good answer.

You'd be unwise to give it if you did, John!  ;)  Though I do have a feeling that most of these sales are for and from images based in the North American market. :mellow:

Happy for you and those that get them, anyway!  Congrats.  :)

Archived