Post your positive results here :)

I got six zooms for one location last week, and then a seventh for the same location today where mine was the only zoom.  These are all new photos of a location which has been a good seller for me in the past, and which I just shot again two weeks ago (though those photos have yet to be reviewed and processed) so fingers crossed it translates to sales. My primary pseudo is on page one of BHZ - both for creative and relevant searches - so hoping activity like this keeps it there.  B)

Hope you have luck - sales - as well Geoff!  

I got six zooms for one location last week, and then a seventh for the same location today where mine was the only zoom.  These are all new photos of a location which has been a good seller for me in the past, and which I just shot again two weeks ago (though those photos have yet to be reviewed and processed) so fingers crossed it translates to sales. My primary pseudo is on page one of BHZ - both for creative and relevant searches - so hoping activity like this keeps it there.  B)

Hope you have luck - sales - as well Geoff!  

That's excellent for relatively few images. Page 1 of BHZ too huh? You must be doing a fantastic job with your images and keywording.  :)  I'm on page 5 of BHZ, and at the previous re-rank was on page 17 (with the 120 per page setting). I'm anxious for the next very overdue re-rank to see where I end up then.

Thanks Marianne, good luck for sales of your zooms too!

Geoff.

Thanks Geoff! 

i had an email last night from alamy asking for an image

i replied saying it wasnt under licence anywhere else, and was happy to proceed and any idea on the price i'd be paid.

our client will be charged, $1590!!! i was shocked to say least, thats a good price and im looking forward for my 50%, my biggest so far by far having only had 4 PU sales in the last month and with only a few hundred images on my account.

no john, image on alamy, it was to check it was available for the use intended.

Well done. Congratulations.

Not sure what you mean by this, though: " i had an email last night from alamy asking for an image." Was it one that you don't actually have on Alamy?

no john, image on alamy, it was to check it was available for the use intended.

Well done. Congratulations.

Not sure what you mean by this, though: " i had an email last night from alamy asking for an image." Was it one that you don't actually have on Alamy?

I see. Thanks for sharing the good news.

Another positive thing to mention is that this month Alamy is beating the best selling micro agency in terms of revenue. Two larger sales made the difference. It is good to know that the 75$ and 150$ sales are still regular showing up and that even after so many years of microstock. Great job Alamy!

Another positive thing to mention is that this month Alamy is beating the best selling micro agency in terms of revenue. Two larger sales made the difference. It is good to know that the 75$ and 150$ sales are still regular sowing up and that even after so many years of microstock. Great job Alamy!

Congratulations, Mirco.

It took a while to convince you  :)

A sale this morning (not amazing, but certainly not terrible, either) means that after 9 months, I am now beating the 12 months of 2014 both in terms of volume and $. :)

I surpassed 2015 some few months back, but as last year was such a disaster at Alamy for me, I don't even really count that!  2014 is a far more credible measure for me.

A single page book sale for $125. But with this sentence accompanying the sale details: 'The terms of the preferred vendor agreement dated 06/27/2008 (“Agreement”) apply in lieu of any terms set out in this invoice, and no such other terms that may be set out in this invoice are enforceable against Publisher.'

What does this mean?

Alex

A single page book sale for $125. But with this sentence accompanying the sale details: 'The terms of the preferred vendor agreement dated 06/27/2008 (“Agreement”) apply in lieu of any terms set out in this invoice, and no such other terms that may be set out in this invoice are enforceable against Publisher.'

What does this mean?

Alex

It mens the separate contract, the previous preferred supplier agreement sets out the terms that give the customer special access and terms to Alamy managed content. Usually there is a quid pro auo that the customer uses Alamy as first, even only, choice of supplier. Common in major corporates, I met many such agreements in IT, usually froze new new suppliers out.

Reached a milestone of sorts.  A shoot that I have done twice, with special access, has just ticked over $10,000 in gross sales on Alamy, over the years I have been here.  I am usually not that guarded of person but this one I will not go into subject matter.  I hope you good folks understand. :)

Reached a milestone of sorts.  A shoot that I have done twice, with special access, has just ticked over $10,000 in gross sales on Alamy, over the years I have been here.  I am usually not that guarded of person but this one I will not go into subject matter.  I hope you good folks understand. :)

Absadabalootely understood... ;) and well done! :)

Yes, nice going. We'll look forward to seeing them on your Facebook page. B)

Yes, nice going. We'll look forward to seeing them on your Facebook page. B)

Congratulations!

Easy: it's Hillary!

Maybe not. ;-)

(Far too many images around.)

My first guess: something with a palm and a beach in the Caribbean. ;-)

It's probably in the "A" images. Or early "B".

The bomb sniffing dog could be very relevant. Not a whole lot on Alamy either, but it's not an urban environment and the images don't jump from the page.

The Habitat series however does jump from the page. A good candidate.

Lots of hospital stuff. That's a very strong candidate.

But my money is on something else.

(And if I'm right there's an important keyword missing. Meaning it could have made even more.)

wim

More positive news from/about DC:

The image for display in the hotel has cleared.

Despite that, I still think it's the Donald's new one.

(Mine was not a bowl of Skittles.)

wim

edit: search for *hotel* in this topic in the search bar, to see what this is about.

Archived