How was your March 2015?

Second trash month in a row (a big fat $0) - just when I thought I had nailed it for regular sales at the end of last year.  Had thought of moving on, but Alamy's change of heart re:contract means I'll be sticking around for a little while yet.  Hope it's going to be worth it...?

I made more than twice as much on Fine Art America, with "Art image sales", than I did here on Alamy! So, not so good for me and I only have 288 works on FAA, compared to over  5080 (when I finish my latest batch of key-wording) on Alamy. My be that should be telling  me something? My be its not the size of ones portfolio, but how/what/when/where and why, you shoot it!  On an optimistic note, at least I have been getting regular zooms this month, so that might predict some  descent sales figures soon?

Horrible, the whole first quarter. In March  it started with one sale that was refunded the next day, then one in the USA for $10 for  editorial web-use (I wonder why Alamy bothers, it must cost more thar 5 USA just to process), then one distributor sale in Slovenia that should not happen as I have not chosen that country for distribution, and today another one for $10! Same use as before. Grand total for me - less than $20!

Hopeless! I mean, EDITORIAL for 10 dollars. It is madness.

Archived