When I keyword in LR5 and upload them and go to manage them, I find all my keywords are gone. Am I missing something, or doing something wrong? I upload to the Live News feed, and they show there.

Thanks for the help.

Keywording in Lightroom only seems to work if you export the files from Lightroom with the "All Metadata" selected in the pull down menu.

Edited by fotoDogue

And they will be in alphabetic order, so you will lose any effort you put into ordering or grouping them for Alamy's proximity and keyword groups.

And, if you use the batch edit mode to keyword and enter and save anything in the comprehensive field, you will lose all of your LR keywords. Once done not rapidly forgotten.

So as I understand it, I keyword in LR5, for my purpose or if I send it elsewhere, but also have to keyword it in Alamy once it is in manage images.

So as I understand it, I keyword in LR5, for my purpose or if I send it elsewhere, but also have to keyword it in Alamy once it is in manage images.

You have to move the keywords around but at least they are already there to copy and paste from.  

Pearl

And they will be in alphabetic order, so you will lose any effort you put into ordering or grouping them for Alamy's proximity and keyword groups.

I'm using Lightroom 5.7 and it doesn't alter my keyword order in any way.  They come out in Alamy Measures in the same order they went in.

Thanks, that's useful. Last time I tested LR (probably 5.0) it was ordering keywords even on images that I had keyworded outside LR. It was one of the reasons why I moved away from it. I even had exchanges with Adobe about it.

I will be able to reconsider LR if I switch away from C1Pro.

But LR is duplicating the first 60 characters of the keywords and adding them to the end.  I can't find a way of stopping that.