Just gone over 2000 images in portfolio

Nice collection and hope loads more sales come your way.

So that these apear on a buyers search, you might want to recaption image EDCT4X & a few of it's group as it's not a Cheetah....it's a Jaguar (Panthera onca)

Good luck

Parm

• Upvote 3

Good luck.  I'm struggling to increase my inventory and to try to improve the quality.  I'm just about to eclipse 700, which is a big deal for me.  I'd like to try to add 200-300 more saleable, quality images before the end of this year and maybe thin some of the poor ones.  Sadly, I have nowhere near your 23 sales, but I know that I've got nowhere to go but up.

• Upvote 1

keep plodding along Bill. I do like your collection on images. I have just booked myself on a a 2 day workshop to help with editing as i am self taught and no expert so hopefully that will filter through to more sales

Yeah, me too.  I know that I have a ton to learn about photography, but I truly enjoy sneaking around with a camera in hand (I'm a nature photographer for the most part, no cracks about being creepy or a stalker please).  What I don't like is the editing and all of the logistical stuff dealing with file management, uploads, etc. etc.. To me it's boring and it gives me a headache.  I'm probably going to be transitioning into retirement over the next 5 years or so and hopefully I'll have a different perspective when I have a bit more time.  I am truly grateful for the helpfulness of the people on this forum who have helped me with multiple issues lately.

• Upvote 1

I keyword as I walk, and if I can't I don't take a single shot. It's had quite a negative effect on the growth in my port of late. Plus the fact that I'm now shooting pro football for Sportpix (i'm pretty much knackered) 

• Upvote 1

GS-Images I think you have a good collection of images I am pushing myself to 3000 also. 50% of my sales have been news related in the right place at the right time I suppose. my CTR is very low at the moment with only 1 zoom this year my ranking is nothing to shout about very often don't  my see what page my images are on as to far behind. . One thing I do though is look at ALL AlAMY and see what phase / word  is being searched and then add that word to my collection if i have appropriate image

I once came across a police incident didn't realise what was going on till later but 4 images sold . Turned out a 2yr boy drowned in garden pond . Not sure I would of took the photos if I had known  Another time a murder I just photographed the house with police tape around it and copper stood outside that sold a few times also. weather shots seem to get in mail online

I just went over 600 and hoping to get to 1000 later this year.  I just retired from my job as a Network Technician last year and hope to put more time into stock.  I hope to use my technical knowledge to produce some good stock about police voice and data communications,as I retired from the Highway Patrol.  Just uploaded some on cell tower construction.  I would also like to build a good selection from the Southeastern, US.

• Upvote 1