Sign in to follow this  
woody

Paypal payment

So I got the email at the start of the month to say payment (first from Alamy) was being sent but still hasn't hit paypal.  My experience elsewhere is that payment actually arrives at the same time and, certainly, by the next day - is this delay usual here?

Most other payments arrive in my PP account almost instantly, but Alamy's takes at least seven working days for some reason. So, yes, the delay here is usual. Still waiting for my Feb. 1st payment to show up. The good news is that the money always comes through eventually.

Edited by John Mitchell

I believe that Alamy pays into Paypal the total sum to be payed out that month and sends PP a list of contributors and how much they are to be payed out of the funds submitted. This would take PP some time to sort out.

Of course I could be wrong.

Allan

I believe that Alamy pays into Paypal the total sum to be payed out that month and sends PP a list of contributors and how much they are to be payed out of the funds submitted. This would take PP some time to sort out.

Of course I could be wrong.

Allan

Perhaps it all depends on your BHZ results. B)

• Upvote 2

Strangely my payment is also delayed but via direct deposit.  Normally, I get a payment in the first week of the month but I still have not received my payment this month.  I was getting concerned but it looks like the payments are delayed for everyone

Strangely my payment is also delayed but via direct deposit.  Normally, I get a payment in the first week of the month but I still have not received my payment this month.  I was getting concerned but it looks like the payments are delayed for everyone

Mine showed up today, a day or two later than usual. No big deal. It was already spent anyway. B)

Landed here also so looks like 10 days to process  - expectations now managed :) 

I usually get payment every 10th and now still waiting, it's some delay?

Mine arrived today, exactly seven working days, which is normal for me.

Ok, mine just arrived too, one day late, uff, bills are waiting to be paid ;)

Which paypal do I need to get started? They have two, help