Does anyone have a debt collection service that they can recommend for general debts and collection of invoices for stolen photos ?

Mainly in the UK and USA but is there a world wide service ?

I have a few tough customers ( or customers who think they can be tough )  ;)

I have used some on-line ones in the UK to reasonable effect.  From experience, the issue tends to be that the agency won't touch it if the customer can challenge the invoice (e.g. you say it's stolen and they disagree - even if only by saying "no"), or they will drop it like a hot potato.

Edited by TokyoM1ke

Does anyone have a debt collection service that they can recommend for general debts and collection of invoices for stolen photos ?

Mainly in the UK and USA but is there a world wide service ?

I have a few tough customers ( or customers who think they can be tough )  ;)

That  is one major reason I like to go with imagerights, is the problems with regular debt collection agencies. It can be hit or miss trying to collect on those. In the USA,they've been running news stories on phony debt collection agencies so I think many might ignore letters from such agencies at least over here.

L

I contacted a copyright legal or lawyer company but they want a retainer qnd dont work on contingency. I cant afford to pay for legal work on my stolen images.

Doug,

Do you need to collect licencing fee for pictures distributed by Alamy, or for pictures lifted from a website of yours or sent by you to the users?

L.