January Challenge - Informal Portrait of a Stranger.

Bryan

Here's one from me.

I had to get in close as there were about 100 Indian children wanting to be in the shot!

John.

close-up-of-an-old-woman-of-devpura-trib

Close-up of an Old woman of Devpura tribe India

Your rules when you run the competition Dusty, but the onerous task lies with me at the moment.

This is one rule you should have stated at the beginning Bryan, given that, as Mr Dingo says, the rule has never been applied to any previous incarnation of the competition.

Alan

I don't really want to start a debate, but I think that Bryan is correct in saying that we should stick with Alamy images only.

After all, this is Alamy.

The issue is not whether images should be restricted to Alamy - if that's the rule, that's the rule. The issue is that this has never been the rule and it isn't really fair to tell people they've broken a rule that has never been stated.

Alan

I do not have portraits per se but people pictures three of which I enter below in the spirit of the competition.

man-busking-on-guitar-sat-on-wall-st-joh

Man busking.

tour-bus-driver-waiting-for-next-tour-of

Bus driver waiting to go on shift

street-busking-duo-on-violins-cambridge-

Two young ladies busking.

Sorry they are not real portraits.

Allan

I do not have portraits per se but people pictures three of which I enter below in the spirit of the competition.

Allan

They look fine to me Alan.

Allan

They look fine to me Alan.

Thank you Bryan.

Allan

Archived