Dee

Failed submission

I have just had I of my trail 4 images failed, can I re submit the 3 passed image plus a new image. This all new to me.

thanks Dee

As long as you're sure of the other three you can resubmit, but having had a 7-month run of bad luck with QC, I'm not sure I would take the chance.

I would say that is fine. On that first submission they check all 4 of your images and if any others had flaws they would tell you. By the way, a lot of us failed our first submission. I had made the mistake of including a peacock displaying its gorgeous tail. The body was sharp but those creatures quiver their feathers a bit too and it failed for not being sharp. I don't know if there is a limit on how many times you can try but there is no penalty for failing that first submission.

Paulette

There did not used to be any limit on trying to get your first four past as far as I know.

Allan

Many thanks to you all, I actually emailed Alamy to double check about the 3 that they didn't fail, I'll let you know what they say . Dee

Hello to everyone who posted, just an update, yes you can resubmit all images that have already been passed and just add a new image. I finally got through on my 3rd attempt, so thanks for your replies. Dee 

Welcome to Alamy. Be very careful and accurate with your keywords and sales will (eventually) follow.

Paulette

Thank you very much, I will heed your advice.

Dee

Don't be disheartened, try again, it took me 3 tries. I now  look at my pictures in a very different way which isn't a bad thing. 

Dee

Do not give up.  Most would fail in their first few tries.  I failed three times before being accepted.  Good luck!!