Sign in to follow this  

Hi

New on here so bear with me but have uploaded first four images which passed and they are now 'ready'.

Do they automatically go on 'sale' once ready or do I have to do something else? Uploaded them Monday and they are still not on 'sale'

Hello

Once your images are ready they will automatically go on sale when the site updates overnight. But there does seem to be a delay at the moment, I'm having the same issue with images waiting from Monday I'm sure they will go live soon

You have to go to 'manage images' and do the keywording and rights etc. they will be on sale the next day once that has all been done.

We've got some issues with the database at the moment that we're working on - it may mean that the search engine isn't updating the index from the ready images to on sale.

We're working as fast as we can to fix it.

Cheers

Alamy

Admin,

Have you noticed the weird thing with zoomed sales reporting before/after Jan 12th?

Oh wow, had a quick look: there are a lot less zoomed sales now even before Jan 12th than 9 hours ago.

wim

Admin,

Have you noticed the weird thing with zoomed sales reporting before/after Jan 12th?

Oh wow, had a quick look: there are a lot less zoomed sales now even before Jan 12th than 9 hours ago.

wim

Hi Wim - if you think you've spotted a bug please email memberservices@alamy.com who will be able to investigate.

Thanks

Alamy

Admin,

wim

Hi Wim - if you think you've spotted a bug please email memberservices@alamy.com who will be able to investigate.

Thanks

Alamy

Thank you, will do.

I first posted here to see if there were others that see it too.

(this was it: http://discussion.alamy.com/index.php?/topic/3411-where-are-my-zooms/ )

wim

edit: typo

Edited by wiskerke

We've got some issues with the database at the moment that we're working on - it may mean that the search engine isn't updating the index from the ready images to on sale.

We're working as fast as we can to fix it.

Cheers

Alamy

It would be nice if you could announce when there are issues on the 'Alamy'  part of the forum, it would save people asking the same questions

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Has the database problem affected the results of the recent re-rank?  That may explain some of the drastic changes reported here.