How was your November 2014?

Good month, by my standards, 12 sales for $576 including a $125 magazine licence.

Couple of milestones passed, total sales now topped $10,000 and over 100 sales to date this year.

Not so good news, calendar deals coming in at $54, while I remember my first calendar sales were for $400 and $300.  One text book sale at $84 turns our to be a distributor deal.

Further, two identical calendar sales involved so expecting a refund any time soon.

It's being so grumpy that keeps me happy......

55 for $2770 gross

3 of the last 5 months have been my best ever in 10 years for numbers and gross income.  :)

Yet I still went from p2 to p3 in AlamyRank (BHZ) recently.  :angry:

Dont understand.

Kumar

I joined Alamy back in August, more in hope than in any expectations. 

Since then I have only uploaded 48 images, and so I wasn't expecting to make any sales until 2040 at the earliest. 

Imagine my surprise to have made a sale already! Only $45 gross, so a small thing, but mine own. 

I don't know if that's any sort of record, but it is encouraging - to say the least.

So November was officially my best month ever, and will probably be my best month for some considerable time - I need to get back to work!

The only interesting thing is that I had my first sale refund ever . . . and then the same image sold again for $9.00 less.

The number of sales are just a hair above average for the size of my collection, but the prices are still strong as they've been for all of 2014 (I feel $100 or above is strong). Two sales in December so far. Of course while this has been going on coffee has gone up to about $5.00 a cup in Lower Manhattan espresso bars. 

Archived