george

which app are you using to manipulate your stockimo images?

Now that I have discovered I do not need to use an iphone for stockimo, I am finally going to buy a phone with a camera and get rid of the brick I still carry around. 

So I would like suggestions/recommendations for image manipulation apps for my ipad please.

Thanks in advance.

Phototoaster

Snapseed mostly and occasionally Mextures

Hi All.

I have a wee ipad can I now take images on this & submit ????????

Interesting….I just got a mini too…would like to know…ALAMY??? ;)

Take photos with Camera+ and mostly process with VSCOcam and Snapseed, sometimes with Litely

I get my best look loading them onto the computer and using Topaz. Lots of neat effects. I do use some of the above, though.

Thank you everyone, a nice selection for me to lot at.

Now that I have discovered I do not need to use an iphone for stockimo, I am finally going to buy a phone with a camera and get rid of the brick I still carry around. 

So I would like suggestions/recommendations for image manipulation apps for my ipad please.

Thanks in advance.

We can use other phones now?

I just see the iphone on the Stockimo page.

Jill

Jill

Hi Jill,

After trawling back through loads of forum threads I eventually found one that said Alamy had confirmed you could you an android phone BUT, BIG BUT, they must be loaded via an ipad/iphone using the app.

So my understanding is.......you have always been able to use another phone other than iphone to capture but need to use an 'i' device to upload.

I hope I am correct :)

Jill

Hi Jill,

After trawling back through loads of forum threads I eventually found one that said Alamy had confirmed you could you an android phone BUT, BIG BUT, they must be loaded via an ipad/iphone using the app.

So my understanding is.......you have always been able to use another phone other than iphone to capture but need to use an 'i' device to upload.

I hope I am correct :)

Don't own an 'I' device and never will, so guess still no Stockimo for me.

Jill

I bought an iPad several months ago while having an android phone. I uploaded phone images through the iPad. I now have an iPhone 6. I still upload via the iPad because I can see everything better on the larger screen.

I'm also enjoying my iPad to start up and quickly check for sales without firing up my Mac.

Betty

Mostly Snapseed and have VSCO cam - I like the former. Don't have the stockimo app any more but it works well for other phone collections.

Snapseed

Graham

Edited by geejays
typo