November Challenge – Autumn Colour (Color)

Graham Morley

Many thanks, Ed, for running the October competition, and many thanks, too, to those who voted for my photo.

As I look out of my window whilst typing, I see autumn colour.  Autumn colour has featured in many of the photos taken by me over the years, when sometimes autumn colour has been the main subject, and on other occasions autumn colour has given a back drop for an architectural photo, etc.  So this months challenge is Autumn Colour – as a subject, as a background, in close-up, in rural or urban locations, in the studio, the creative, the conventional, or the quirky.

The usual rules apply, up to three photos submitted per person, with eight being selected for a vote at the end of the month.  Hopefully, there will be many forum members who will have images to submit, and I think there will be lots of pics submitted that will inspire us all.

Looks as if everyone between the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn will be left out of this one, which means less competition. B)

Here are three from me. All taken around Vancouver.

Fall Fashion

Fall-clothing-display-in-a-womens-clothi

Grey and Gold (has actually leased)

Ryerson-United-Church-and-golden-leafed-

Autumnal  Red Carpet

Gate-and-pathway-to-a-house-covered-in-r

EDIT: I replaced two images because I now remember submitting them to the last "Autumn Colour" challenge a couple of years ago. Hope I didn't break any rules.

Archived