Have you found any alamy images NOVEMBER 2014

05/11/2014, London Evening Standard [Property section], p4, woman looking in estate agent's window, B36E5A, Stuart Aylmer [No credit - poss not via Alamy]
05/11/2014, London Evening Standard [Property section], p16, Andermatt, A3JT1C, mediacolor's [Cropped. Alamy credit only]
05/11/2014, London Evening Standard [Property section], p34, New Malden High Street, E4AGGC, Greg Balfour Evans [No credit - poss not via Alamy]
05/11/2014, London Evening Standard [Property section], p34, New Malden B&Q, CBP031, Julia Gavin [Cropped. No credit - poss not via Alamy]

THE GUARDIAN

Lez miserable: I came out in a country town, and everything ...
The Guardian
'I noticed her the minute she started working at the sandwich shop I passed a hundred times a shift'.
Photograph: Janine Wiedel/Alamy. 

Oregon police in high-speed chase
The Guardian
... they believe that the murder suspect David Kalac, who was chased while driving the victim's car, is armed and dangerous.
Photograph: Steve Skjold/Alamy.

US supreme court justices mock fraud charges against man who ...
The Guardian
Giant groupers, like this one in a Georgia aquarium, grow to sizes well within Florida regulations.
Photograph: Martin Thomas Photography/Alamy.

06/11/2014, UK, Guardian G2, p13, pulled pork sandwich, DT7NAX, Brent Hofacker [No credit - poss not via Alamy]

Incidentally, looking for another shot I searched 'pregnant wine' - no quotes, all lower case - and get zero results.  Can't believe this is right and everything else seems to work.  Anybody else get the same?

Steve

06/11/2014, UK, Guardian G2, p13, pulled pork sandwich, DT7NAX, Brent Hofacker [No credit - poss not via Alamy]

Incidentally, looking for another shot I searched 'pregnant wine' - no quotes, all lower case - and get zero results.  Can't believe this is right and everything else seems to work.  Anybody else get the same?

Steve

Steve, I get 371 images.

John

Hi Martyn,

Good to hear I'm not the only one missing out!

Steve

06/11/2014, UK, Metro, p26, heart pacemaker in x-ray, BR4KFT, Scott Camazine [Alamy credit only]
06/11/2014, UK, Metro, p27, woman scratching arm, AWKFFR, Bubbles [Alamy credit only]

Cycle  October-November 2014

p34

E63CFM   Riders finish the Prudential RideLondon London-Surrey 100 in torrential rain from hurricane Bertha  
Malcolm Park editorial

Riders-finish-the-Prudential-RideLondon-

E60H2T  Sunday 10th August 2014. East Molesey, Surrey, UK. Cyclists plough through a flooded road after torrential rain caused by remnants of hurricane Bertha hits Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100. 24,000 amateur cyclists took part in the event which covers 100miles and mostly follows the route used in the London 2012 Olympic Road Race. However, as a result of the bad weather, the route was shortened to 86miles. © Ian Bottle/Alamy Live News    Ian Bottle

Sunday-10th-August-2014-East-Molesey-Sur

p37

DBRHCN  Westminster, London, UK. 3rd August 2013. Cyclists approach Big Ben as they take part in the Free Cycle event, part of the Prudential RideLondon cycling event. © Matthew Chattle/Alamy Live News  Matthew Chattle

Westminster-London-UK-3rd-August-2013-Cy

p40-41
B6P7DW  A London Bus and cyclist at night outside Kings Cross London UK  Ashley Cooper

A-London-Bus-and-cyclist-at-night-outsid

p48
A823PB Cuba, Guantanamo province, Baracoa  FRANCES Stéphane

Cuba-Guantanamo-province-Baracoa-A823PB.

Returning to the important matter of the pregnant wine, I've discovered that I get results if I'm logged in to Alamy but not otherwise.

No idea why but that seems to be the answer - this presumably explains why some people are seeing results and others not.

Steve

Returning to the important matter of the pregnant wine, I've discovered that I get results if I'm logged in to Alamy but not otherwise.

No idea why but that seems to be the answer - this presumably explains why some people are seeing results and others not.

Steve

There was some discussion in another recent thread about differing results when logged in/out.  I'll look it up.

EDIT: here it is - http://discussion.alamy.com/index.php?/topic/3210-i-am-experiencing-odd-search-engine-behavior-when-searching-for-my-bhz-image/

Mail Online 6th

E5HJF3 Günter Lenz Airbus A380 Airfrance against a blue sky
EA2B03 London, UK. 5th November, 2014. Picture shows Riot Police guarding Buckingham Palace as demonstrators running through london part of the Anomynous Million Mask - March London UK. © Jeff Gilbert/Alamy Live News
EA2A7C and EA2A8P and EA29PP Trafalgar Square, London, UK. 5th November 2014. Activists from the group Anonymous assemble in Trafalgar Square for the 5th November Million Mask March. © Matthew Chattle/Alamy Live News
There is also a shot of Vivienne Westwood at the demo credited to ALN, that I cannot find.
B9AXG3 Andrew Butterton Bank signs, City of London
AHEX4M Paul Doyle Man using Llloyds Bank cashpoint machine, Putney High Street, London, UK.
A1BH78 Gay Bumgarner Carmichael's Monkshood (Aconitum carmichaelii arendsii) blooms in front of red Fall-colored Euonymus alatus, Missouri USA
BCFMKY Greg Balfour Evans Modern office buildings, College Road, Harrow, Greater London, England, United Kingdom
BXEXPM map School crossing sign covered in snow
BC9KEG acestock Brown Close up Closeup Full frame Maggot Maggots
DE2DMK Robert Lind Tumbu fly larva Cordylobia anthropophaga in a human myiasis
A5X34X Richard Warburton Postnatal depression and exhaustion - silhouette of woman
B5KMHB Keith Leighton Dundee Cake
B1RFGK Egmont Strigl Parma ham, smoked, Florence indoor market, Tuscany, Italy, Europe
B2E5NN Mar Photographics The Arbroath smokie is a type of smoked haddock – a speciality protected food of the town of Arbroath in Angus, Scotland.
B45D9H David Loftus Black pudding on potato rösti
B5KK8A Keith Leighton Dundee Cake
BCD29E Roger Bamber Convicted criminals doing painting and decorating in orange tabards with community payback slogan on the back
E5GD53 Phasin Sudjai Nunchucks karate tool on white background
E0XBY0 Selchow, Germany. 20th May, 2014. Expo visitors look at a Rolls Royce engine Trent 1000 at the ILA Berlin Air Show 2014 in Selchow, Germany, 20 May 2014. The aerospace and defence industry exhibition takes place at the southern area of Berlin-Schoenefeld airport from 20 till 25 May 2014. Photo: BERND SETTNIK/DPA/Alamy Live News
AP533R Emilio Ereza Obese woman
EA30CH Malmesbury, Wiltshire, UK. 6th November, 2014. UK weather. The sky lights up at dawn over the Wiltshire hillside town of Malmesbury, after temperatures fall below freezing for the first time this autumn. © Terry Mathews/Alamy Live News
AF2G2T reg Bajor Regional jet Alitalia Express Embraer at Nice Cote d'Azur Airport France

Times 7th

P35 EA30CH Malmesbury, Wiltshire, UK. 6th November, 2014. UK weather. The sky lights up at dawn over the Wiltshire hillside town of Malmesbury, after temperatures fall below freezing for the first time this autumn. © Terry Mathews/Alamy Live News

EA30CH.jpg

THE GUARDIAN

Poland rejects IPCC target of zero emissions by 2100

The Guardian
... and other eastern European countries. Biggest brown coal power plant of Europe in Belchatow coal power station, Poland.
Photograph: Artur Marciniec/Alamy.

Soft paywalls retain more users than hard paywalls - by a big margin
The Guardian
New York Times. The New York Times is one of many US newspapers that use a soft (metered) paywall.
Photograph: Richard Levine/Alamy. 

Lollapalooza announces first European event in Berlin
The Guardian
Fans at the 2008 Lollapalooza in Grant Park, Chicago.
Photograph: ZUMA Press, Inc. / Alamy/Alamy.

Lez miserable: I came out in a country town, and everything ...
The Guardian
'I noticed her the minute she started working at the sandwich shop I passed a hundred times a shift'.
Photograph: Janine Wiedel/Alamy.

Archived