Have you found any alamy images NOVEMBER 2014

Times 3rd

P22 E9TPGT Richard Wayman  Bathford, Somerset, UK. 02nd Nov, 2014. Dog walkers catch the sun as storm clouds gather. © Richard Wayman/Alamy Live News

E9TPGT.jpg

P48 DDR815 Kumar Sriskandan  A disabled man riding a mobility scooter looking at art paintings in a gallery, Ashmolean Museum, Oxford, UK

A-disabled-man-riding-a-mobility-scooter

Thanks Bryan!

Kumar

THE GUARDIAN

Manchester to get directly elected mayor
The Guardian
... responsibility for franchised bus services and for integrated transport ticketing along the lines of London's Oyster card.
Photograph: Andrew Paterson/Alamy.

Doctors are well paid – but I still don't get enough for what I do
The Guardian
Doctors rarely finish work when they are meant to, says Nimesh Shah.
Photograph: Er Productions/Alamy. 

Ryanair raises profit forecast by 20% amid surge in winter bookings
The Guardian
Ryanair has raised its profit forecast on a surge of winter bookings.
Photograph: Markus Scholz/Alamy. 

Diageo could swap Bushmills whiskey brand for Don Julio tequila ...
The Guardian
Whiskey barrels at the Old Bushmills Distillery, Bushmills, County Antrim, Northern Ireland.
Photograph: Ian Dagnall/Alamy

P48 DDR815 Kumar Sriskandan A disabled man riding a mobility scooter looking at art paintings in a gallery, Ashmolean Museum, Oxford, UK

Thanks Bryan!

Kumar

3 out of the last 3 Kumar, you must look forward to my posts here with a sense of anticipation :)

Mail Online 3rd

D51T93 dpa A flight attendant holds a transparent bag with liquids at the Cologne-Bonn airport in Cologne, Germany, 28 September 2010. Flight passengers will be allowed to carry lotion, gel and water bottles on board of airplanes, which had been forbidden for security reasons since 2006. This was announced by the International Civil Aviation Organization ICAO in Montreal, Canada. Photo: Olive

C30HPH Homer Sykes Old Boot Inn Stanford Dingley Reading Berkshire Uk Where Kate Middleton Prince William drank and ate pub meals when courting.

ARFCDR H Jones Portrait of a woman drinking wine

D4NE8E Urbanmyth view across old Al Satwa district towards modern skyline of Dubai with skyscrapers in United Arab Emirates

APK0M4 Mint Photography Aeroplane commercial passenger civil aviation Thomas Cook Boeing 757 (probably, lots of these)

CM49C8 ZUMA Press Bangkok, Thailand - Aircraft on the tarmac at Don Mueang International Airport

BDBT82  Leila Cutler Oxygen masks on airplane

B5NY9C Ted Foxx  Crystal meth cocaine methamphetamine

B7G0WX Greg Bajor  Aer Lingus Airbus A320-214 taxiing for departure at London Heathrow airport.

AB8XT8  Mint Photography Aviation at on board Aer Lingus A320

E9EJAY Health Care workers take part in a disinfection drill, part of precaution measures against a potential Ebola epidemic, in the Tababela Airport, in Quito, capital of Ecuador, on Oct. 26, 2014. A total of 674 staff members of the Health Ministry of Ecuador who are more likely to be exposed to the Ebola virus are taking training sessions on infection control and prevention, according to local press. © Santiago Armas/Xinhua/Alamy Live News

BBM0GX  brinkstock Malmaison hotel in Manchester UK

CYPR1N Granger Wootz Caucasian woman using cell phone in city street

ARC2JT Gavin Hellier Sydney Harbour Bridge and city skyline, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

E59B50 Tony Tallec People using digital tablet in office

B63C01  Ted Foxx  Eiffel Tower, Paris, with fountain and flowers in foreground.

A6M1HP David J. Green electric circular saw

Mail Online

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2818652/The-fight-save-William-Kate-s-favourite-pub-Drinking-spot-beloved-Duchess-Cambridge-threat-landlord-applies-turn-house.html

Homer Sykes pub

New Scientist

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg22429932.900-ttip-healthy-profits-but-what-about-people.html#.VFgAEcnvaZQ

Glyn Thomas Photography nurse protesting

Daily Star

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/travel/adventure/408210/Jakarta-s-hustle-bustle-overwhelms-senses-Indonesia-s-beautiful-capital

Asia Images Jakarta skyline

Ian Trower/Robert Harding World Imagery Colonial buildings, Jakarta

Neil McAllister market scene, Java

Guardian Online

http://www.theguardian.com/travel/2014/nov/03/berlin-readers-travel-tips

Karl Johaentges art space, Berlin

Juergen Henkelmann Tango dancing

Urbanmyth STASI prison

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/nov/01/should-we-lower-the-speed-limit-debate

Andrew Parker driving

THE GUARDIAN

Liz Truss: leave lawnmower in the shed to protect UK's bees

The Guardian
Truss will announce a new 10-year bee and pollinator strategy to try and reverse the trend in falling bee populations.
Photograph: Emilio Ereza/Alamy.

Cairo's regeneration: share your stories
The Guardian
Overlooking the Cairo cityscape: what urban changes have you experienced?
Photograph: Robert Harding World Imagery/Alamy. 

Sunday Times Business

Online E4TGAX Islandstock  Offshore wind turbine foundations being built at TAG Energy Solutions Ltd at Haverton Hill near Middlesbrough, England, UK

Thanks for spotting that one, Bryan. I cycled past the factory many times in pre dawn light on my Seaton Carew sunrise jaunts; made a mental note

to return during the day. Glad i did!

Joe

THE GUARDIAN

'We will lead this ourselves if necessary': immigration reform ...

The Guardian

Farming isn't just adorable sheep and rainbows. It's become difficult for farmers to find help because of thorny US immigration laws.

Photograph: Misha / Alamy/

Spending more time with the family

The Guardian

Photograph: Juice Images/Alamy.

What does a politician mean when he says “I'm leaving so that I can spend more time with my family”? My cynical view tells me ...

The gig venue guide: Exeter Phoenix

The Guardian (blog)

Photograph: Clive Chilvers/Alamy.

Sound: Routinely excellent, thanks to good equipment and a dedicated full-time staff to look after it. Small-scale and acoustic ...

Denton, slacker capital of the American South, grows up

The Guardian

... fracking within city limits. The Old Denton County Courthouse. Old Denton county courthouse on the downtown square.

Photograph: Michael Yoshino/Alamy.

Apple users raise privacy concerns after hard-drive files uploaded to ...

The Guardian

Apple stored files to a remote server that it controls.

Photograph: FocusTechnology/Alamy

Guardian, UK newspaper (print version, Tuesday 4th November).

Ian Dagnal Barrels at Old Bushmills distillery

Martin Zwick Yell island, Scotland

photographer ? HSBC Bank in Hong Kong

Reading the paper in a local caff, so tried to do this from memory (which isn't great).

photographer ? HSBC Bank in Hong Kong

That's:

04/11/2014, UK, Guardian, p21, HSBC in Hong Kong, CXG6FE, xPACIFICA [Alamy credit only]

04/11/2014, UK, Guardian G2, p18, glass of sherry, CEER50, Andrew Twort [Alamy credit only]

04/11/2014, UK, Guardian G2, p18, glass of cognac, A7HRBG, skip caplan [Alamy credit only]

04/11/2014, UK, Guardian G2, p18, glass of whisky, B79C1D, Simon Belcher [Alamy credit only]

04/11/2014, UK, Guardian G2, p18, Martini, B5X74P, D. Hurst [Alamy credit only]

Steve

04/11/2014, UK, London Evening Standard, p46, Old Street roundabout, E5C8N5, Justin Kase z12z [Alamy credit only]
04/11/2014, UK, London Evening Standard, p50, elderly lady with chain on door, C30A5M, EdBockStock [No credit - poss not via Alamy]
04/11/2014, UK, London Evening Standard, p55, dog walker on Hampstead Heath, DC5B04, Bloomsbury Photo inc. [Alamy credit only]

Sunday Times Business

Online E4TGAX Islandstock Offshore wind turbine foundations being built at TAG Energy Solutions Ltd at Haverton Hill near Middlesbrough, England, UK

Thanks for spotting that one, Bryan. I cycled past the factory many times in pre dawn light on my Seaton Carew sunrise jaunts; made a mental note

to return during the day. Glad i did!

Joe

My pleasure Joe, good to help out a fellow cyclist!

Mail Online 4th

BBHYT1 LH Images entrance to the magistrates court st andrews street cambridge uk

E5HJF3 Günter Lenz Airbus A380 Airfrance against a blue sky

C8FKFM Maurice Savage Main entrance to the Lewes County Hall & Crown Court buildings in central Lewes, East Sussex, UK.

E5T784 Sam Pollitt British Airways Airbus A320, lines up on runway 23R at Manchester Airport

E596PR Tony Tallec Friends laughing at dinner party

CCARAC Oliver Wien South African surfer on a wave at an offshore reef known as Sunset off Cape Town, South Africa

DJ18TB Hero Images Group of friends toasting at farm dinner party

D4GWK5 Nick Servian Boeing 777-300 ER jet airliner of Emirates Airline at gate, Emirates and Virgin Blue planes behind, Sydney Airport, Australia

ARC1GW Gavin Hellier Phnanang Beach, Krabi, Thailand, Asia

THE GUARDIAN

Witch marks fit for a king beguile archaeologists at Knole

The Guardian
Courtyard at Knole.
Photograph: Tony Watson / Alamy/Alamy.

From farmers to Silicon Valley techies, employers lament lags in ...
The Guardian
Farming isn't just adorable sheep and rainbows. It's become difficult for farmers to find help because of thorny US immigration laws.
Photograph: Misha / Alamy/ 

Royston residents on Libyan trainee troops: 'I have never felt so ...
The Guardian
Royston, where Libyan military trainees were accused of 'mobbing' a supermarket branch and ogling young women.
Photograph: Greg Balfour Evans/Alamy.

The woman tax? Let's stop buying into the great gender con
The Guardian
'Women need to realise that we can purchase men's razors and deodaorants too.'
Photograph: amana images inc/Alamy.

THE GUARDIAN

It's simply incorrect to say migrants represent a huge cost to Britain

The Guardian
UCL study concludes that immigrants are making an increasingly positive contribution to Britain's finances.
Photograph: Gregory Wrona /Alamy. 

Was UK aid watchdog right to accuse DfID of failing to tackle ...
The Guardian
What can DfID do when another country's police officers demand bribes?
Photograph: Colin C. Hill/Alamy

CAF Donate: breaking down the barriers to direct debit fundraising
The Guardian
Direct debits can mean a regular income for charities. The average direct debit has a lifespan of seven years.
Photograph: Image Source / Alamy/Alamy ...

Subsidy cuts and weak EU targets cloud German solar energy ...
The Guardian
The football club switched to clean energy in 2008, but recent subsidy cuts have affected the solar industry in Germany.
Photograph: imageBroker/Alamy.

Mail Online 5th

A0EP7F DBURKE The Royal Courts of Justice in the Strand in London UK  (twice)

A1DW3T Magdalena Rehova Man in dark night, face lit by blank white LCD laptop display light

D290YH Photo Yom Lam It's a photo of an entrance gate with the closed green door of the jail of Hong kong island in Stanley

E6D2MD J.W.Alker VN-A150 Vietnam Airlines Boeing 777-2Q8 ER in flight

E6ARJC Classic Collection airplane,exit,fire escape

A7GA8P Ros Drinkwater  Pool of Athena Beach Hotel just after sunset Paphos Cyprus in April

DD3WEF Gary Dobner The Law Courts, Crown Court County Court Maidstone Kent

A1P887 Chris Andrews View of St Peters College from New in Hall Street Oxford

APKNRX clover/a.collectionRF Young girl in swimming pool (portrait)

BM947Y adrian brockwell overhead view of glass ashtray full of cigarette stubs

AP533R Emilio Ereza Obese woman

AABHN4 Bilderbox smoking exhaust

CB7172 Dmitry Vl. Smirnov London: Building of Westminster Magistrates Court, Marylebone Road, Paddington

Archived