Mail  online 22nd  

BT2JX2 - Jeffrey Blacklercafe de Paris nightclub in Leicester Square, London

A1J3AR - Photos 12     Bigfoot And The Hendersons Year 1987 Director William Dear

BC8517 - Chris Rout    young female teacher marking work

AA663J - OJO Images     Nurse typing on computer with male doctor

AN1275 - Ian Thraves  Girl on sunbed or solarium

ARKPTF -  David J. Green     woman smoking a roll up cigarette outside in garden

AA8MD1 - Jack Sullivan    Probably, severe crop  An elderly lady with severe arthritis

Edited by Bryan
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

23/04/2013, UK, Guardian G2, p3, bananas, BXFFJK, Geoffrey Kidd [RF & no credit - poss not new sale via Alamy]
23/04/2013, UK, Guardian G2, p3, hot tub, A2JT8J, ewastock gardens [No credit - poss not via Alamy]

• Upvote 2

USA, The Washington Post, Health & Science section, April 23rd 2013

Pg. E1 and online.  Black man sweating after a workout, Could not find the photo so maybe someone can give it a try!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/lifelong-exercise-can-help-you-maintain-speed-and-fitness-as-you-age/2013/04/22/39b5479e-9ff2-11e2-82bc-511538ae90a4_story.html

• Upvote 1

I have just had a telephone call to say that one of my images, a postwoman, appears on page 36 of The Sun newspaper today. I'd appreciate, should anyone here have the Sun, knowing which image has been used and that it has been used 3/4 page. Many thanks

Peter t

• Upvote 1

Mail Online 23rd

AJXXBK - ACE STOCK    20s couple desk holiday honeymoon hotel reception BB5D41 - Andrew Jankunas   University of Bath, Accommodation Services Centre

ARF9R3 - Jim Wileman     An elderly man working for tesco supermarket in Ilfracombe, Devon

Anybody got any idea why this is formating like this?

Edited by Bryan
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes, you're pasting in the formatting - if you're using Chrome use Ctrl+shift+v to paste without formatting. Firefox has an add on you can use.

Anybody got any idea why this is formating like this?

• Upvote 2

I have just had a telephone call to say that one of my images, a postwoman, appears on page 36 of The Sun newspaper today. I'd appreciate, should anyone here have the Sun, knowing which image has been used and that it has been used 3/4 page. Many thanksPeter t

BA0BX6

Spreads across p36 & 37 3/4 of 2 page spread. Article is about Post Office creating a bank. Has a speech bubble "Do you want a loan with that?"

Edited by Mark Collinson
  • Upvote 2

Yes, you're pasting in the formatting - if you're using Chrome use Ctrl+shift+v to paste without formatting. Firefox has an add on you can use.

Thanks Chrissie, most helpful!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mail Online 24th

C0DW9E - Martyn Evans young woman entering a job centre plus
B3FAD0 - Stockbroker  Couple in living room with baby smiling
B8TB6H - John Keates  Stoke-on-Trent Civic offices or centre or town hall
ABEAF7 - Corry Bevington Young woman sneezing UK
AHT026 - Art Kowalsky WOMAN SNEEZING
D4ABW6 - Phil Wills  Chichester Crown Court, West Sussex, UK.
C4794F - Gary I Dobner  The Law Courts gold sign, Crown Court Maidstone Kent
AYMC3E - David Robinson Hull Crown Court and Combined Centre
B8WCT2 - Christian Lagerek lumberjack works
AMR0N6 - Radius Images Business Consultation
A99F29 - David Hoffman  ICI Wilton Middlesborough Flue gas emissions 
Edited by Bryan
  • Upvote 4

I have just had a telephone call to say that one of my images, a postwoman, appears on page 36 of The Sun newspaper today. I'd appreciate, should anyone here have the Sun, knowing which image has been used and that it has been used 3/4 page. Many thanksPeter t

BA0BX6

Spreads across p36 & 37 3/4 of 2 page spread. Article is about Post Office creating a bank. Has a speech bubble "Do you want a loan with that?"

Thanks Mark.

It will be very interesting to see what the repro fee will be.

Peter t

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Evening Standard April 24 - Lyric Square Hammersmith BD7630 Gregory Wrona (Alamy credit only) Pages 4-5 of Homes and Property section.

Evening Standard April 24 - Vienna horse and carriage BX6C3B Michael Runkel (Alamy credit only)  Page 8 of Homes and Property section.

Evening Standard April 24 -  Haslemere town centre BM9RCE Peter Lane (Alamy credit only) Page 8 of Homes and Property section.

Evening Standard April 24 - West Malling Kent. UK The Lobster Pot pub Swan Street.  BTYEGN  HOMER SYKES (Alamy credit only) Page 8 of Homes and Property section.

Evening Standard April 24 - Electric Avenue Brixton market. CRY38N Chris Lawrence Page 14 of Homes and Property section

Evening Standard April 24 - View along the River Stour to Westgate gardens BC0NB5 Realimage Page 34 of Homes and Property section

• Upvote 2