Is anybody experiencing trouble uploading tonight.

Oh come on guys, there's just to many of us with the problem to think it's somebody's browser... I use Firefox and Chrome with Win7 and have the same problem as you do... So, looking for another explanations, Alamy, any new ideas?

Btw, the first thing I do when something doesn't work right is to clean my cache and cookies and try another browser and even computer from another place (IP), and last step is to contact Alamy for help...

It's been a bit of time since the last post here. I have a new modem that was supposed to make my internet speed faster and I did indeed upload 10 images very quickly just now using Safari on a Mac with Mavericks. No problems at all. I hope it is sorted for everyone now.

Paulette

Oh come on guys, there's just to many of us with the problem to think it's somebody's browser... I use Firefox and Chrome with Win7 and have the same problem as you do... So, looking for another explanations, Alamy, any new ideas?

Btw, the first thing I do when something doesn't work right is to clean my cache and cookies and try another browser and even computer from another place (IP), and last step is to contact Alamy for help...

I agree that it doesn't now look like a browser issue now from the various posts of what people are using but it is important to rule it out, especially if Alamy are saying that it is not on their side. Problems like this can be related to browsers. Like I said in my post above, I had uploads with Safari die a number of times midway a few weeks back and I think the same back in August whereas no problems with Firefox. 

An upload of 14 in about 90 seconds. No problems tonight.  :)

Wow it takes 2 mins for me to upload 1 image Then it disappears so the batch is uploaded again then it reappears later in submissions and has to be deleted hope it sorts out soon .

Jon

Had a discussion with Alamy yesterday evening.  They insisted the fault was my end but when I pointed out that others from different countries were experiencing the same problem they went back to their tech team.  I received an email this morning saying that there was a fault with one of their servers and it has now been fixed.

Now to upload……………...

Nope.  The problem has not been fixed.  14 images bvia Safari and each image got slower and slower until the last image just froze.  Had to abandon the upload.  Tried Firefox and the first image just froze at 21%

Have informed MS again........... this getting rather boring.

Anyone else still experiencing problems?  If so can you inform MS?

Archived