Website Critique Please.

winstainforth

I gravitated to your video portfolio page as I do video work too. I found that the video display was rather blurred and showed what I think are compression artefacts. I guess this may be to do with the way Smugmug stores and presents the videos, but I'm not sure it is the best advert for the quality of your work. Is there an option to display videos at a lower resolution so the  effects of compression aren't so noticeable?

I've altered the settings, you can now view 1080p quality videos. 

<snip>

Money and limited website building experience being the reason I went with smugmug. So far I'm happy with them.

<snip>

One minor thing that bugs me is actually the goofy smugmug smile you see on your tab. Looks like you can make a custom "favicon" http://help.smugmug.com/customer/portal/articles/1249011-how-do-i-add-a-favicon- ..... maybe with your initials or something simple.

• 3 weeks later...

great opening image...the energy...wow. i lived in TO for 15 years so it was good to see it all again, i never took a shot in the winter ...ahhh

anyone know if theres a place here dedicated to photo critique?

Archived