Your favorite images you have uploaded to Alamy in September '14

Michael Ventura

Okay, so it was requested that we start this topic every month so we don't have endless pages...makes sense. 

I'll post one that I just shot and uploaded of an old wood saw blade.  Just got a new 105mm macro for my Nikon and walked around the house, outside, to test it out.

E7FNAY.jpg

I liked this one because I was really pleased with the material for the container - image is ok but sometimes it's about the progression in the software (CGI in this case).

E7F718.jpg

I liked this one because I was really pleased with the material for the container - image is ok but sometimes it's about the progression in the software (CGI in this case).

E7F718.jpg

Nice Geoff!  Should be a good seller! I doubt my saw blade will sell anytime soon, if ever.

E7D708.jpg

Not a spectacular shot and very little chance of a sale, but a pleasant memory of a conversation with this sculptor, Mark Crowley, and witnessing him gratefully receiving a gift of a collection of old shipwright's tools from a retired craftsman. It was like watching a child on Xmas morning! 

E79TJX.jpg

Sforza Castle provides a backdrop amongst a field of corn, an exhibit at Expo Gate, part of Expo Milano 2015. Milan, Italy, 2014

I like this one, taken during an afternoon spare I had in Milan at start of the month. It looks a bit surreal, a strange sci-fi landscape with the castle looming above the corn, and the way people are filing in and out and the woman's stare confronting me.

Ed, my mile-high friend, it's all relative. The EarthCam here is on a lamp post directly outside my front door. Later today there will not be a space between the many walkers. http://www.earthcam.com/usa/newyork/littleitaly/?cam=littleitaly

Sorry, that's wrong. The Earth Cam is on a food stall about 15' south of the lamp post.  I just went out and took a look at it. 

Note made on 9/25/2014: I was just about to delete the link to Mulberry Street's EarthCam, thinking it was dead, since they turned it off right after the Feast of San Gennaro. But I checked just now and found that it is live again, just moved to another spot of The Street. If you watch continuously you may catch a glimpse of me. I know, I know, but try to contain your enthusiasm.  B)

Edo

Guest dlmphotog

I like it when I can get people doing stuff...

E7DA98.jpg

Man selling fresh olives inside the Central Market, Calle Doña Blanca, Jerez de la Frontera, Cádiz, Andalusia, Spain

Here's one of my first 4 submissions. I took it a few months ago in early June as I've been in Rome for 4 days.

I'm new here and still pretty excited that I got accepted. Would be great if some of you could take a look at my portfolio and could give me a few tipps for beginners?!

http://www.alamy.com/stock-photography/A17FF311-4C93-4D2A-BF0B-DDDBBF9EC52B/1/René%20Pirker.html

E7JT5P.jpg

Archived