Zooms like crazy but it has nothing to do with sales :(

I've always found it odd how my zooms have almost nothing to do with my sales. The zoomed images are always the ones I like best, feel are most worthy. The images that sell? . . .  who knows?  :rolleyes:

Ok, one of zoomed is sold today :) But this is not usual that zoomed files are selling (for me).

Already the best month for a very long time, with nearly a week to go. A few more sales and it could be the best month for two years.

One today and several more newspaper sales found but yet to pay up.

Fingers crossed for another good week. I may even be able to eat next month.

Stop, stop!!!

Forgot what I wrote yesterday as today came my 5th monthly sale finally and it vas a 4-digit one!!!!!

Usage: Advertising/Promotion
Media: Outdoor Display – Billboard/Transit Ad
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Print run: up to 10,000
Image Size: Full area
Start: 23 September 2014
End: 23 December 2014
Above the line (ATL) and Below the Line (BTL) Package To include: print ads, out of home posters/billboards, online advertising and press releases.Image use within specific country.Non exclusive. Events, PR, for 3 months only inSpain : January, February and March 2015 as per quote dated 22nd August 2014.

Thanks guys!

First, let see if Alamy really pays those money (you know, refunds are often right atthe corner!).

Then guess what, I travel the world trying to get beautiful pics to discover only I sold a 4-digit photo which was taken 15 minutes on foot from my place!!! :P

Thanks guys!

First, let see if Alamy really pays those money (you know, refunds are often right atthe corner!).

Then guess what, I travel the world trying to get beautiful pics to discover only I sold a 4-digit photo which was taken 15 minutes on foot from my place!!! :P

I leased a photo literally taken in my own backyard earlier this year, but it definitely was not for four digits (unless you count the two zeros following the decimal point). 

Congratulations on the "Big One." Sounds as if bleak September is still alive and kicking.

- 15 minutes on foot from your place: It's not a picture of the local McDonalds is it?

;-)

wim

I know it's hard to believe but I live in an area where there aren't any for kilometres! And I live in a big city! :D

Stop, stop!!!

Forgot what I wrote yesterday as today came my 5th monthly sale finally and it vas a 4-digit one!!!!!

Usage: Advertising/Promotion

Media: Outdoor Display – Billboard/Transit Ad

Industry sector: Media, design & publishing

Print run: up to 10,000

Image Size: Full area

Start: 23 September 2014

End: 23 December 2014

Above the line (ATL) and Below the Line (BTL) Package To include: print ads, out of home posters/billboards, online advertising and press releases.Image use within specific country.Non exclusive. Events, PR, for 3 months only inSpain : January, February and March 2015 as per quote dated 22nd August 2014.

Many congratulations, Stipe  :)

Kumar

Archived