September photography challenge is `Music`

Ace

Guest dlmphotog

A3CCN6.jpg

Teen girl playing a violin

D8W23W.jpg

Male Caucasians teenager shopping for music CD albums, The Strand Arcade, George Street, Central Business District, Sydney

BX7EDA.jpg

Original Donaumusikanten a Bavarian Band from Germany playing Germanic music with audience participation, Mt. Angel Oktoberfest

Here are my three picks.

David L. Moore

Sorry to be dense, I'm new to this, I'd like to take part. It's a great way to share our work. But how do you put your images in a post?

When I click on the image option on the toolbar it asks me for a URL.

Does that mean I have to put the images online somehwre first? Or is there a simpler way? Direct from Alamy?

Sorry to be dense, I'm new to this, I'd like to take part. It's a great way to share our work. But how do you put your images in a post?

When I click on the image option on the toolbar it asks me for a URL.

Does that mean I have to put the images online somehwre first? Or is there a simpler way? Direct from Alamy?

Hi, yes you can do it direct from your Alamy collection.  Just click on one of your selected image so you get a bigger view, then right click & select "copy image location", then in your forum post, click on image icon and past your image location (URL) into the box that appears. Job Done :D

Parm

This one?....Several-guitars-of-different-colors-hang

Not sure what you have been doing wrong. I'm on a Mac and when i right-click or control-click I get choices that include "Copy Image Address". I did that and in my post I clicked the little box that is in the approximate middle of the icons -- sort of green. When I was asked to put in the URL I pasted it in. Nice shot.

Paulette

Archived