It's probably not on the list because it predates the list!

The D50 is 6MP so images would need to be upsized by about half. I'd say it could be marginal but upsized 6MP images certainly were acceptable in their time, I'm told.

It's probably not on the list because it predates the list!

The D50 is 6MP so images would need to be upsized by about half. I'd say it could be marginal but upsized 6MP images certainly were acceptable in their time, I'm told.

Indeed they were. I have quite a lot on Alamy that were upsized from my Canon 300D. But that was years ago and times have changed. I wouldn't dare try to submit any now.

Alan

I had one... 6MP but all depened what glass. the kit lens is not sharp enough, put a pro lens on it and the images will take upsizing but given what is around now, at what price.... (runs away before she starts a rant....)

The big thing to look out for when upsizing 6MP pics (apart from overall sharpness of course) is interpolation artefacts particularly on diagonal or circular lines. I got caught out on those a couple of times in my early days.

Alan