Sign in to follow this  
Pearl

Lost My Alamy link on home page

Wondering if it's just me but the My Alamy link, usually top right on the home page, has disappeared.  Anyone else ?  I'm on a Mac using Safari in case that is relevant.

Pearl

Using same - all working. Have you tried logging off and logging back on just in case?

dov

There is no logout link either but thanks for the suggestion.  Could try closing down.

No that didn't work either.  Hmmm

Pearl

Edited by Pearl

I've had that happen a few times recently, seemed to fix itself (on PC in Chrome)

Edited by York Photographer
  • Upvote 1

The lightbox and shopping basket links have gone as well so I hope it's not happening to too many buyers.  Might explain the month I'm having though!

Pearl

It happened to me yesterday -- on Safari. It magically appeared again in a few minutes. I didn't do anything to fix it so I have no suggestions.

Paulette

I've got the same problem today using safari on a mac. I've got round it by looking in my browsing history for a "my alamy" page and opening that.

Nick

Happened to me the other day too (Google Chrome on Windows 7), then it suddenly reappeared. Perhaps try resizing the window and see if that sorts it?

Pearl,

I'm having exactly the same problem. Worked OK first thing and then disappeared a couple of hours ago.

Dave

Pearl,

I'm having exactly the same problem. Worked OK first thing and then disappeared a couple of hours ago.

Dave

Dave.  I've just had an update through from Apple and that has sorted it.

Thank you to all who responded.

Pearl

Edited by Pearl
  • Upvote 1

Pearl,thanks. Didn't have any Apple update but went into Safari, cleared cookies and then went back onto Alamy; lo and behold the log in box had reappeared. Result.